samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY! Liverpool FC

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:54 AM

Definitely, look at these ones

ahh see our team try to use that as a marketing ploy... Our fans are not retarded though.

#932 AboutaSith

AboutaSith

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:Football, Football, Football! Film, Music - listening and concert going, Baseball, Ice Hockey.
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Liverpool, St Mirren

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:24 AM

The inevitable has come. We join the Doyers in the offseason, instead of the WS like many of you had hoped (not me, I didnt want people to die).

Players I'd like to see back:
Lackey
Abreu
Vlad (for less money)
Saunders
Oliver

Players who can go lock themselves in a running car and die from CO poisoning:
Figgens
Fuentes
Juan Rivera

Figgy is a good regular season player, but is supposed to be our catalyst and is the reason why all these years our offense has sucked in the playoffs. I hope the Angels replace him with Damon and get a power hitting 3rd baseman

Wood is gonna get the 3B job.
You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You will learn a lot today.
C'mon the Galaxy!
Liverpool for the Premier League,FA Cup & League Cup!
St Mirren for a top half finish in the SPL!
C'mon Angels!
Google+

#933 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

Wood is gonna get the 3B job.

wood is gonna get to third base?

hehehe :blink:

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#934 gala_usa

gala_usa

Noob fo' lyfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles, USA, Bud Light

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

http://twitter.com/S...atus/5233040456

Manny won't test the free agent market cuz he underperformed?
Lakers (16x Champs) Dodgers (6x Champs) Galaxy (4x Champs) Broncos (2x Champs) LA Kings (2012 Stanley Cup Champs)
USMNT (One day, one day...)
Budlight (Weekend Champ)

It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point, there will be someone who misunderstands you.

#935 Lsanchez06

Lsanchez06

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, LA Galaxy, and Chelsea FC

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

Cliff Lee just destroyed the Yankees

#936 impatient_ingrate

impatient_ingrate

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, U.S.A.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:42 PM

Nice performance by A-Rod. :lol:

#937 AboutaSith

AboutaSith

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:Football, Football, Football! Film, Music - listening and concert going, Baseball, Ice Hockey.
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Liverpool, St Mirren

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:27 PM

The inevitable has come. We join the Doyers in the offseason, instead of the WS like many of you had hoped (not me, I didnt want people to die).

Players I'd like to see back:
Abreu
Vlad (for less money)
Saunders
Oliver

Players who can go lock themselves in a running car and die from CO poisoning:
Figgens
Fuentes
Juan Rivera

Figgy is a good regular season player, but is supposed to be our catalyst and is the reason why all these years our offense has sucked in the playoffs. I hope the Angels replace him with Damon and get a power hitting 3rd baseman

We signed Abreu for two years plus an option for a third. :cheers:
You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You will learn a lot today.
C'mon the Galaxy!
Liverpool for the Premier League,FA Cup & League Cup!
St Mirren for a top half finish in the SPL!
C'mon Angels!
Google+

#938 gala_usa

gala_usa

Noob fo' lyfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles, USA, Bud Light

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image
Lakers (16x Champs) Dodgers (6x Champs) Galaxy (4x Champs) Broncos (2x Champs) LA Kings (2012 Stanley Cup Champs)
USMNT (One day, one day...)
Budlight (Weekend Champ)

It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point, there will be someone who misunderstands you.

#939 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Cruz Azul, USC

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:19 PM

within the past week Adrian Beltre filed for free agency. seeing that he has a house in LA, if we could pick him up on the cheap, anyone think that would be a good move? i honestly don't have a clue if we should or shouldn't, but i do know we need something more than an aging blake at third base.

#940 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:48 PM

within the past week Adrian Beltre filed for free agency. seeing that he has a house in LA, if we could pick him up on the cheap, anyone think that would be a good move? i honestly don't have a clue if we should or shouldn't, but i do know we need something more than an aging blake at third base.

He gives us another home run threat but we have too many infielders coming up. Dodgers don't need anything more than starting pitching

#941 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Cruz Azul, USC

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:24 PM

He gives us another home run threat but we have too many infielders coming up. Dodgers don't need anything more than starting pitching

that is the next question that i had . . . how are the dodgers looking with rookie third basemen? so you are saying they have at least one good prospect at third base?

#942 romero03

romero03

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts
  • Supports:USMNT

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:37 PM

we are not getting beltre. loney, furcal, and blake are still under contract. we do need a second baseman. hudson has filed for free agency. i don't expect him back. the word is that the dodgers are contemplating handing over the second base position to dewitt. i'm not thrilled with that idea. i would prefer an established second baseman.

but, with the whole mccourt divorce, who knows what will happen. this will not be your typical quiet offseason.

i posted this everywhere but here, possible new dodgers owner? http://www.latimes.c...story?track=rss

edit* we don't really have any third base prospects that would be ready to come up. they are probably a few years away from being ready to be called up. we do have a catcher in the minors that might be ready. can't wait till he replaces martin
Twitter

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders, Galaxy, LA Kings, ASU, Notre Dame(football)

#943 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy Arsenal

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:09 AM

Both the Angels and Dodgers will drop off a bit next year. The Dodgers more so as San Francisco and the Rockies appear to only be getting better. We just have to fend off Seattle and Texas, both of whom will lose key players to free agency.

I hate to say it but the Yankees look like they're gonna repeat next year

#944 impatient_ingrate

impatient_ingrate

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, U.S.A.

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:38 AM

we are not getting beltre. loney, furcal, and blake are still under contract. we do need a second baseman. hudson has filed for free agency. i don't expect him back. the word is that the dodgers are contemplating handing over the second base position to dewitt. i'm not thrilled with that idea. i would prefer an established second baseman.

but, with the whole mccourt divorce, who knows what will happen. this will not be your typical quiet offseason.

i posted this everywhere but here, possible new dodgers owner? http://www.latimes.c...story?track=rss

edit* we don't really have any third base prospects that would be ready to come up. they are probably a few years away from being ready to be called up. we do have a catcher in the minors that might be ready. can't wait till he replaces martin

I'd love to have Beltre again, but he'd be way too expensive to be a platoon player at third.

Hopefully the pieces fall into place for Cuban to buy a majority share of the Dodgers. Sure I hate the Dallas Mavericks, but you can't deny that Cuban is a top notch owner.

#945 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:04 AM

I hate to say it but the Yankees look like they're gonna repeat next year

BOO!

Hopefully the pieces fall into place for Cuban to buy a majority share of the Dodgers. Sure I hate the Dallas Mavericks, but you can't deny that Cuban is a top notch owner.

agreed. I would just hope to be at the game where he goes out on the field to yell at the ump for balls and strikes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users