Photo

G's vs Pachuca Pre-Match Discussion: SUperLiga FINALS!

• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#556 9ronaldo9

9ronaldo9

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  • Supports:Garaxy

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:45 PM

nice videos. Did you guys actually mean to chant "ole?" In the past thats been frowned upon and changed to "LA."
I wish my grass was emo...then it would cut itself.

#557 uclacarlos

uclacarlos

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:34 PM

So is that Token Black Guy in a suit Quavas? (I don't know... I wasn't there.)

Doesn't he know that we've already got our TBG in Robert the Bruce. What's he doing trying to cut in on RTB's turf? Doesn't he know that LARS -- and the Galaxy -- are racist and we've reached our cap on black ppl?

Geez. Some ppl just get so uppity.

#558 twigg

twigg

whiskey - fueled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts
  • Interests:The game. It's history, it's personalities, it's rivalries.
  • Supports:Liverpool, Eintracht, Distillery

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:44 PM

nice videos. Did you guys actually mean to chant "ole?" In the past thats been frowned upon and changed to "LA."

Actually, I think we were doing "Ole". It was kind of ironic. Pachuca's a Mexican team you know.

Almost forgot... Speaking of ironic, the yellowjacket that had me locked up was the same one I complimented during the game for the way he was handling the crowd. I thought we were bros, damnit!

He pulled me out from under a pile of cowardly shitdicks, gets me in a high-speed badass security hold and starts marching me upstairs. I was kind of laughing and saying, "I didn't do anything man." And he's screaming in my ear, "I saw what you did! Don't resist me or I'll take you down hard! I'll put your face in the ground!" Then he pushes me up against the brick wall at the top of the section and starts barking at the Deputies standing there. They listened to him for about two seconds and said... "Let him go."
Coimhead fearg fhear na foighde. Beware the anger of a patient man, - Gaelic Proverb

Sam's Club

#559 kittens

kittens

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:06 PM

Thanks to Kittens for grabbing my glasses and RMD for fixing them (I subsequently left them on the hood of Shooter's car but that's neither here nor there).

Actually that thanks belongs to Tuco, he's the one who spotted them on the ground.
I miss everything I'll never be.

'Hope has two beautiful daughters, their names are Anger & Courage; anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are.' -St. Augustine

#560 Koz

Koz

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, US

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:31 AM

Here's just a short little video I took of Samo during the game:

:P

#561 AboutaSith

AboutaSith

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:Football, Football, Football! Film, Music - listening and concert going, Baseball, Ice Hockey.
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Liverpool, St Mirren

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:31 AM

after the fact, but a couple of short videos from the the game:
Quavas Kirk chanting with LARS

Dang, I need a tan badly, that's me and my pastey white scottish skin! on the screen right of QK.
You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You will learn a lot today.
C'mon the Galaxy!
Liverpool for the Premier League,FA Cup & League Cup!
St Mirren for a top half finish in the SPL!
C'mon Angels!
Google+

#562 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,116 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

I think I punched you in the back of the head on Klein's goal, and then I think I hugged you. I hope that makes up for it.

I have a fingernail scoop taken out of the back of my bald head from the celebration.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#563 LFC1892

LFC1892

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Supports:G's, 'Pool, Hoops, Bayern, Fleet

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

Dang, I need a tan badly, that's me and my pastey white scottish skin! on the screen right of QK.

That was you? I was right behind Q. I think I fell on top of you when the goal was scored. That couldn't have been fun.

#564 AboutaSith

AboutaSith

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:Football, Football, Football! Film, Music - listening and concert going, Baseball, Ice Hockey.
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Liverpool, St Mirren

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

Twas a sweet goal! Hopefully we'll be able to celebrate some more goals this season.

I think I punched you in the back of the head on Klein's goal, and then I think I hugged you. I hope that makes up for it.

I have a fingernail scoop taken out of the back of my bald head from the celebration.

That was you? I meant to find you to thank/blame you for letting me know about LARS so I dont have to post on the BS anymore! :cheers:
You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You will learn a lot today.
C'mon the Galaxy!
Liverpool for the Premier League,FA Cup & League Cup!
St Mirren for a top half finish in the SPL!
C'mon Angels!
Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users