164 replies to this topic

RedBullCola

RedBullCola

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Supports:Redbulls

Is this the beginning of the end of his role here.   Club america rumors, the tweet from earlier this week, his terrible performance @ Santos.

Antonius Block

Antonius Block

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Sligo Rovers

I am sick of Kaku's antics.  He is the most drama and discord producing player we have had since Marquez

"To believe is to suffer. It is like loving someone in the dark who never answers." - Antonius Block on Metro fandom

SoapyDish

SoapyDish

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Arsenal

From what I read on Twitter it was Armas' decision, no injury involved. At this rate I hope RB can break even with a transfer fee in the summer. 

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT
Get rid of this dude already. Guy is annoying.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
I want him gone too. He's not good enough to even warrant a DP label as it is and then ya add in his shit attitude and it's even worse. Addition by subtraction at this point.

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

seems like his agent is up to some shenanigans again

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid
Like I was saying last week, the second players actually dare say something direct or sincere in public, everyone immediately gets into a tizzy about them being dramatic and a distraction.

Let the player and coach deal with it and figure it out. If Kaku starts performing like he did in the 1st half of last season, no one will ever care about or even mention the tweets 6 months from now.

The dropoff between Kaku and Beze in the CAM spot today was obvious in the 1st half.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro
I would like it if he stopped tweeting and just played. That would be okay with me.

If not...he can f#ck off.

1TeamInNY

1TeamInNY

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, USWNT

https://sbisoccer.co...kus-recent-post

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal
Dude sucked shit (for his salary) in the second half of 2018. We should have sold him already.

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts

benched for posting cryptic tweet?  or transfer incoming?

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
The tweet honestly couldn't have been it. There had to be some other issue that went on behind the scenes

1TeamInNY

1TeamInNY

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, USWNT

The tweet honestly couldn't have been it. There had to be some other issue that went on behind the scenes

I hope so because the tweet seems bland and innocuous. Armas came off as unreasonable preaching mindfulness based on that tweet. You're not going to be able to field a winning team if you only want athletes who will be quiet and just play.

Judging Armas's decision is difficult without the details. What kind of infraction could be small enough to be described as "minor" and major enough to result in keeping somebody off the game day roster?

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
Im fine with Armas no BS approach. Give a player an inch and theyll take a mile.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
It has to be more than the tweets... Most likely not showing up to practice or showing up late. Those are the usual things in sports that get a game suspension. He was mentally out this summer with those things he was saying. We probably could have gotten rid of him if it wasn’t so late in the window. Once somebody checks out, it’s hard to get them to buy back in fully. Happy we won 4-1 without him just in case his ego is starting to get too big.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users