ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro
I guess they can move it to Maine.... or North Dakota.... maybe Qatar can the 2022 WC stadiums on the slaves backs....

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts
  • Supports:Metro

538 actually plugged MLS is Back into their league prediction sim lol

https://projects.fiv...ns/mls-is-back/

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,382 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

538 actually plugged MLS is Back into their league prediction sim lol

https://projects.fiv...ns/mls-is-back/

Darts in the dark if I've ever seen it. What am I missing on Inter Miami's roster that they're twice as likely to win?

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Darts in the dark if I've ever seen it. What am I missing on Inter Miami's roster that they're twice as likely to win?

Yes, how does a team which went 0-2 in March somehow has the 6th best rating in the league, better than champs Seattle and 2-0 Minnesota???

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,356 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Barca, Millonarios, AFC A2

https://bleacherrepo...for-coronavirus

You're a fucking monkey.
QUOTE (NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Yeah, their ratings for brand new teams take into account transfermarkt valuations if I remember right.  A weird roundabout way to "rank" teams that have never played a game before against ones that have.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,234 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

their ratings for brand new teams take into account transfermarkt valuations ... A weird roundabout way to "rank" teams that have never played a game before

Considering that the best way to win MLS Cup recently has been to buy it, perhaps valuation is a valid method.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

I don't think the players are going to be happy down at Disney based on this.  

Going to be hard to keep the bubble tight when you have to order seamless/uber eats every meal. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,055 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Going to be hard to keep the bubble tight when you have to order seamless/uber eats every meal. 

Wow, even if they are given per diem that's an insane amount of money for that low quality food like that.

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYJ

Hey, what were you expecting from a $65 lunch??

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Hey, what were you expecting from a $65 lunch??

That $65 must be for the week... right?

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,588 posts

great opportunity for us as no NYRB player was listed as possibly raising there stock at the tourney

https://www.mlssocce...tratime-debates

still calling Jorgy Silver Boot in Mickey Mouse tourney.  :-)

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

They have a healthy Luis Robles. We have seen him win us matches we have no business to be in since 2013.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,234 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
Hey! Sign up to win fun prizes!
https://new-york-red...M=null&Media=no

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

They have a healthy Luis Robles. We have seen him win us matches we have no business to be in since 2013.

True, but I doubt 538 is handicapping goalkeepers that heavily. Their projections will be moved by field players. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users