• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

I'm in agreement with a lot of you all here that they're going to spend. I get the impression they REALLY want this guy and they're not going to piss him off and waste his time by forcing him to choose between White, Barlow, and Jorgy. Especially since he's been complaining about the lack of firepower at Barnsley and the need to spend and add players.

I also think 10m total on a few players is much more likely that 10m on one. Fits with the "Red Bull Way". Also wouldn't expect older player on free transfers and big contracts for that matter as either.

No more Henry's walking through that door, but young DP versions of Luke Rodgers and Lloyd Sam are probably more realistic.

I agree with all of this. I also think a full house cleaning is coming. Parker rumors along with new coach and GM. These guys are going to want to hand pick all of their players. There is going to be some serious roster turnover this winter

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I agree with all of this. I also think a full house cleaning is coming. Parker rumors along with new coach and GM. 

He did wear the armband vs Miami. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

I'll take it if they spend $10m total on 4 players (3rd DP and the 3 U22 players)

Good possibility that Yearwood is one of those U22 players, maybe they reclassify Jørgensen, as well.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

I agree with all of this. I also think a full house cleaning is coming. Parker rumors along with new coach and GM. These guys are going to want to hand pick all of their players. There is going to be some serious roster turnover this winter

I think there will be a decent amount of turnover on both the senior and reserve rosters, but its probably also going to be gradual over a couple of transfer windows, as well.

If the U22 roster players dont count toward the 10 international spots that could provide some more flexibility

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

If Struber does get the gig, this is what the roster looks like. He and Thelwell got a job to do. 18 players for next yr for Struber to work with, 19 if you include Clark. 

Long 

Kaku [Possibly gone]

Yearwood

Parker [Possibly gone]

Royer [Possibly gone]

Tetteh [Possibly gone]

Rza [Possibly gone]

Jensen

Davis [Possiby gone]

Jorgen$en

Pendant

Tarek

Meara

Egbo

Casseres

Valot

White

McIntosh [Possibly gone]

Duncan

Omir

Nealis

Seacrest [Possibly gone]

Barlow [Possibly gone]

Stroud

Lema 

Mines 

Tolkin

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users