Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
  • Interests:My master's bidding
  • Supports:Sauron

Lalas just said it.

That would be embarrassing if it happened. Fraser has been absolutely essential to our team and his decision to move Peguy to attacking mid is one of the key reasons we won our first silverware as a club.

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

I SEE YOU THERE ON THE BENCH, ROBIN, PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO NYCFC.

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Lalas got demoted from GM to sideline reporter.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

MetroFever

MetroFever

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Safe to say that Lalas' "source" was Fraser telling him before the match?

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA
That would be a fucking disaster letting that happen. It would be more dirt in your eye

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
Absolute disaster if that happens. What is MLS's plan here? It is bad business to allow two neighboring franchises to cannibalize one another
  __    __   ______Spirit_of_96 __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   
                   Red Bull Out                                 

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Does Fraser want to continue and be Kreis's bitch boy?

I'd hate to lose him and would hate him if he went there. 

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Absolute disaster if that happens. What is MLS's plan here? It is bad business to allow two neighboring franchises to cannibalize one another

"one another"... implying... you know... we were doing it back...

Don loves that they're doing it to us. He would throw a shit fit (like he did with us mocking the NYCFC ad) if we did it back.

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

jFPzqNc.png

adam22

adam22

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts

I don't believe Lalas, but heard him say it during the broadcast...just generally ignore his babbling.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

I don't believe Lalas

Dude's sources are pretty legit. He's gotten stuff right in the past so he has a track record.

Man City/NYCFC can probably offer him more money maybe. They can offer him the possibility to work with the Man City coaches similar to how Kreis did when he went there this spring. But there he'll be in Kreis's shadow.

Fraser obviously will want another head coaching job. Does working with Petke and being a bigger part of things allow him a better possibility of that than being in Kreis's shadow again.

RB should give him a nice raise. Maybe offer him to be the coach of the RB USL team in addition to being an assistant (probably won't be physically feasible, it's just an idea). 

adam22

adam22

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts

Dude's sources are pretty legit. He's gotten stuff right in the past so he has a track record.

Man City/NYCFC can probably offer him more money maybe. They can offer him the possibility to work with the Man City coaches similar to how Kreis did when he went there this spring. But there he'll be in Kreis's shadow.

Fraser obviously will want another head coaching job. Does working with Petke and being a bigger part of things allow him a better possibility of that than being in Kreis's shadow again.

RB should give him a nice raise. Maybe offer him to be the coach of the RB USL team in addition to being an assistant (probably won't be physically feasible, it's just an idea). 

It just seemed odd to hear something like this for the first time during a game broadcast and stated in such a casual manner. I don't think any news like that has even been on the radar, so it just seemed like a comment out of left field.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

It just seemed odd to hear something like this for the first time during a game broadcast and stated in such a casual manner. I don't think any news like that has even been on the radar, so it just seemed like a comment out of left field.

That's just what Lalas does. He posts whatever he hears on Twitter and that's how he fills his roles on these halftime segments. 

jamison

jamison

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

I've spoken to Lalas in person about Petke. He is very assured of Petke being inferior to him, and bristles that Petke is a coach. Has been undermining & doubting him since jump. Nothing new here.

tat106

tat106

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • Supports:MetroReds, USMNT

I've spoken to Lalas in person about Petke. He is very assured of Petke being inferior to him, and bristles that Petke is a coach. Has been undermining & doubting him since jump. Nothing new here.

So Fraser is undermining Petke. How is he doing that, exactly?

"It's not genius, it's practice." - Thierry Henry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users