• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16 Detlef, Esq.

Detlef, Esq.

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:beer, snuff, beer, prime rib, beer, sleep.
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, Arsenal

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:11 PM

It's Columbus. It's church groups. It's a night made for Arsonist mayhem. All hail Gary, Satan's lovechild.

I've already e-mailed Spawn of Satan on this. My missus and I are wearing retro Motley Crue "Shout At the Devil" t-shirts for the occassion. Are you going to the bathroom before we leave on The Globe bus this time? :P :pint:

#17 Steve the Arsonist

Steve the Arsonist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Shef. Utd., Hbrg City Islndrs

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:13 PM

If the Nashville Metros get a 'Satan Night', then we should get a 'Satan Night'. We are the FIRE for crisakes.

Go to nashvillescene.com, punch in Satan Night and check the story about the Metros (PDL) June, 10th 'Satan Night'.

This, in the Bible Belt!

#18 diana

diana

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Supports:everton/fire

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:39 PM

I've already e-mailed Spawn of Satan on this. My missus and I are wearing retro Motley Crue "Shout At the Devil" t-shirts for the occassion. Are you going to the bathroom before we leave on The Globe bus this time? :P :pint:

The 29th? Or tonight? haha I'll be arriving at Le Globe tonight at about 5:45, so no time to booze it up until we get on the bus. My bladder should be good to go. :blink:

#19 Detlef, Esq.

Detlef, Esq.

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:57 PM

The 29th? Or tonight? haha I'll be arriving at Le Globe tonight at about 5:45, so no time to booze it up until we get on the bus. My bladder should be good to go. :blink:

I meant this time, poor interrogatory on my part. Preparing answers to written discovery makes me numb :)+ I know you won't miss the 29th, I put the over/under on arrests and/or ejections of Arsonists at 6. :cheers:

My missus called me from Paris, folks were imitating bullfighters and waving capes last night after the game! :lol: See you on the bus sunshine! :pint:

#20 Murtaugh

Murtaugh

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,856 posts
  • Supports:Chicago

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:39 PM

I think I might stand with the Arsonists this time. :)

#21 bing1985

bing1985

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

I wonder how our new Arab fans will like Christian Evangelism night. I'm hoping the don't consider all of B'view to be Muslim holy ground.

#22 Detlef, Esq.

Detlef, Esq.

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 09:10 AM

also, Crew fans are going to the game, being seated in 134. With the Arsonists in 137 this should be interesting. :P

My gosh the 29th can't arrive soon enough..Crew fans, Christians, Satan, it's gonna be a great time!!! :D

#23 FIRE FAN IN STL

FIRE FAN IN STL

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, USMNT

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:48 PM

Thought i'd give some suggestions for you guys for this whole Christian Faith Night or whatever the heck they're calling it.

Top 5 Things To Do On Christian Faith Night

5. Ask a young Christian Child if he believes he will go to heaven just by showing up at Sunday Mass every week.

4 Sing Highway To Hell during pre-game or any song with Hell or Satanic meanings.

3 Dress up as Devils, Muslims, Lions, Romans, etc. (Basically as suggested have a costume party within Section8).

2 Beat up the Veggie Tales!

1 Make up your own religion and then while at the game try to convert people to it.

Feel free to add to the list or make it better because i'm sure you could be more creative with this then me.

#24 aref12

aref12

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Supports:FIRE,US,Palestine

Posted 30 June 2006 - 09:53 AM

I'm hoping the don't consider all of B'view to be Muslim holy ground.

This is a good Idea and we will call it Holy Jihad night :ph34r: , the only thing is that Monterrey security have to bring more personal to handle all the Pyro that we going to have ;)

#25 Es Brennt

Es Brennt

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
  • Supports:FIRE

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:31 AM

This is a good Idea and we will call it Holy Jihad night :ph34r: , the only thing is that Monterrey security have to bring more personal to handle all the Pyro that we going to have ;)

Aref12, next time tell your peeps to stand when they are in section 8 proper.
Besides that, seemed like a nice enough bunch, hope they all had fun, hope they continue to come.
www.theredcardna.org

#26 Armani

Armani

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Interests:long walks on the beach and sitting under the stars o ya and chasing cbus fans out of parking lots.
  • Supports:Chicago fire

Posted 30 June 2006 - 08:10 PM

ok all jokes aside, i really like the veggie tales, poke fun if you want but i babysit my cusins like twice a week and they love them.

#27 -cman-

-cman-

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, Liverpool, Celtic

Posted 01 July 2006 - 06:07 PM

ok all jokes aside, i really like the veggie tales, poke fun if you want but i babysit my cusins like twice a week and they love them.

I like Veggie Tales too. What gets my knickers in a twist is pandering to religiosity in this country. Isn't it "faith and family night" every friggin Sunday? This had better be a non-denominational friends and family night or I might have to open a can of Bhuddist whup-ass.

#28 Murtaugh

Murtaugh

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,856 posts
  • Supports:Chicago

Posted 01 July 2006 - 09:11 PM

Ok, that is funny.

#29 phantum

phantum

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Supports:We Are Chicago ... This Is The Fire

Posted 03 July 2006 - 10:27 PM

Isn't it "faith and family night" every friggin Sunday?

Only if you're Christian.

#30 -cman-

-cman-

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, Liverpool, Celtic

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:37 PM

Only if you're Christian.

But this is a Christian nation isn't it? Or are you trying to tell me that Pat Robertson has been blowing smoke up my ass all these years?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users