Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

What is a "holistic review" and does it include the use of healing crystals?

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

What is a "holistic review" and does it include the use of healing crystals?

haha! Just means whole body, top to bottom, toupee to toes.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

Stewart is going to PSV, so it may be that this is his choice rather than USSF forcing him out.

Oh it was his choice alright, as in he got the fuck out before shit really hit the can for him!

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Who will Reyna call now?

The only solution is Claudio Reyna for US national coach, GM, AND Sporting Director. Throw in USSF President while you're at it.

Imagine claudio takes over...

Claudio leaves austin

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,262 posts
  • Supports:Metro

There's some interesting things in the report that came out today, but this one is... out there, an email from Reyna to US Soccer about a game Gio played in:

"And in all honest [sic] can we get real and have male refs for a game like this. Its embarrassing guys. What are we trying to prove? A game like this deserves bett[e]r attention."

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
Berhalter could return as USMNT coach?
https://www.espn.com...on?platform=amp

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

embarrassing. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
All parties look horrible to be honest. Animosity like this doesnt occur over a 3-4 week period that the National Team spent in Qatar and on how Gregg mismanaged Gios expectations. For Danielle Reyna, to send an email stating: Once this tournament is over I can make one phone call and give one interview and his cool sneakers and bounce passes will be gone; there some real issues between the Berhalters and Reynas. One thing is to pull the helicopter parent card and use it. Another is to have the intent to ruin a persons career because your son cant handle the truth. Truly sad. Not condoning domestic violence, but the Berhalters past is their past.

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Oh Gio, he is also sulking at Dortmund for not getting playing time. Wonder if Claudio is going to send an email to the front office asking for resolution to the situatin

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

I feel like the Reyna parents have done their son a huge disservice.  He is a good enough player not to need mom and dad to bail him out every time.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal
Difficult to do, but the Reynas have both managed to come off looking worse than a guy that physically assaulted his girlfriend.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Reynas looking worse and worse.

long term pattern of behavior by Claudio.

openly talking crap about we know stuff during WC. 

DR and RB talked ~ daily for years.

Its one thing to complain about playing time etc - almost everyone does it.  But to go over pro coaches head at WC. 

USSF should have said CR your a legend but out of line to be going around the coach like this.  Makes you look like a bad youth sports parent and entitled.  Dude get a grip before you get metaphorically red carded in the stands you nitwit.

No one said hey Claudio - you sat the bench the entire 94 WC right?

hey Danielle - what stopped you from speaking up for the last 25+ years before your son is getting benched?

Hey Reynas - Do you think your close friend for 30 years is retaliating against your son and hurting his chances of team success?  

Yikes

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

I'd ask what in the world the Reyna's were thinking kicking up this most recent storm that did nothing but tarnish their own reputation, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that forward thinking isn't a strong suit in that family.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Reynas looking worse and worse.
long term pattern of behavior by Claudio.
openly talking crap about we know stuff during WC. 
DR and RB talked ~ daily for years.

Its one thing to complain about playing time etc - almost everyone does it.  But to go over pro coaches head at WC. 
USSF should have said CR your a legend but out of line to be going around the coach like this.  Makes you look like a bad youth sports parent and entitled.  Dude get a grip before you get metaphorically red carded in the stands you nitwit.

No one said hey Claudio - you sat the bench the entire 94 WC right?
hey Danielle - what stopped you from speaking up for the last 25+ years before your son is getting benched?
Hey Reynas - Do you think your close friend for 30 years is retaliating against your son and hurting his chances of team success?  

Yikes

The issue between the Reyna's and berhalter date back to when claudio took over austin fc. Berhalter's son was cut by claudio and I dont think the relationship ever recovered from that.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Imagine if Gio opted to join the RedBull Academy instead of NYCFC? Only reason why Gio had a brief stint at NYCFC was because daddy was working within the organization. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users