3 replies to this topic

DP3

DP3

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Fulham

made the mistake of watching pregame and beginning of PSG match.  While discussing Zlatan to MLS, Wynalda laughed when asked if RBNY was a possibility. 

Probably for the better.  I love Zlatan, wanted to name my kid Zlatan.  But he moves less than Henry.  If we can't provide BWP with service, I can't imagine the frustration from him. 

BWP is 5th in the league in total shots (59), and he hasn't even played up top all the time thanks to Abang. I reckon Zlatan (not that it's anything more than a pipe dream) would have more than 8 goals with that.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

BWP is 5th in the league in total shots (59), and he hasn't even played up top all the time thanks to Abang. I reckon Zlatan (not that it's anything more than a pipe dream) would have more than 8 goals with that.

take PK's out of it and it'd be even worse...

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

jaemae32

jaemae32

First Team

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ

take PK's out of it and it'd be even worse...

THE SERVICE THOUGH!

wanted to quote DP 3 too.

MikeV

MikeV

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Supports:Metros

And Zlatan makes 600k as well.....per week. 

(Well every 2 weeks but it didn't fit as nicely). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users