305 replies to this topic

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,848 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah

The guys that are attainable also have to hustle on defense and try to win the ball when we don't have it. If they don't hustle, then RBNY's not gonna spend $$ on getting that type of player. 

The guys i mentioned hustle. They aren't going to like a Kante or Valverde maybe not even the hustle of Muyl but they hustle just as much as Royer and Kaku do.
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I wouldn't mind Alessandrini. Had a productive first two years but missed all of last season. As long as he's fully healthy he could easily take one of the winger spots. 

Oooooo forgot about injury.

Pass.

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

The guys i mentioned hustle. They aren't going to like a Kante or Valverde maybe not even the hustle of Muyl but they hustle just as much as Royer and Kaku do.

Whats the 411 on Franco Jara?

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
He signed with Dallas, coming over in the summer.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,811 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Whats the 411 on Franco Jara?

He's a goal scorer. Good player. 

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

He's a goal scorer. Good player. 

I value your insights on Mexican/SA players.

Hes joining Dallas this summer.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users