#1 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy Arsenal

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:12 AM

So I was going through Facebook and found Joe Cannon's page. There is a picture of him shirtless in front of a taco place, probably drunk. I immediately thought of us blowing it up a la Sasha.

I know some of you have him already as a friend so if you can get the picture posted on here thanks alot.

#2 El_Dude

El_Dude

Steve Sampson Groupie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Pizza and Boyzzzz! And Galaxy! And BEER!
  • Supports:no one...they support me!

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:30 AM

i would never do that to a friend
STEVE SAMPSON; STILL THE GREATEST COACH OF THE LA GALAXY. EVER. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT. NUF SAID. JAJAJA!

#3 The Manwich

The Manwich

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • Interests:Live Slow, Die Whenever
  • Supports:Slap & Pickle FC

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:25 AM

Is he even going to play in MLS this year? He never re-signed with the Quakes.

#4 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,116 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:19 PM

I guess that can't stop us from hating...
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#5 josh24601

josh24601

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, US, Greece

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:37 PM

I dunno, that pic is kind of a bit more awesome than embarrassing. At least it's borderline enough to not immediately register as HAHAHAWTF when you look at it lifesize.

Think back to what Sacha's pic looked like. That shit is embarrassing.

I think if Joe saw that picture blown up lifesize he would look at it and go "Uh, cool. I rule."

#6 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:15 PM

Yeah, if he played for us that picture could still be blown us and shown like "We think your fucking nuts Joe" and it wouldn't be that bad. If you're trying to copy the Sacha thing, you have to find a photo that makes him want to kill himself when he sees it
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#7 LOBO 13

LOBO 13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Supports:Creepers In Cardigans Soccer Club

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:03 PM

Is he even going to play in MLS this year? He never re-signed with the Quakes.

Almost...

Earthquakes goalkeeper Joe Cannon is all but signed to play the 2009 season in San Jose. After weeks of talks, Quakes General Manager John Doyle said Thursday, "As far as the Earthquakes and Joe goes, we're all set."

Some small details with Major League Soccer, which approves all contracts, still must be agreed upon. Cannon declined to comment, but didn't deny Doyle's account.

Cannon, 34, was due to make about $250,000, but the Quakes didn't pick up his option after last season. As the team reloads for its second season in San Jose, it is trying to restructure some contracts in order to sign a proven striker. Doyle said he expects to have two international forwards signed by the end of the month.

Cannon's new contract is expected to be for two years with some incentives to add a third season. "We wanted Joe back; that was never an issue," Doyle said. "It was just getting him signed for a long-term contract."

If you're not creepin', you're not trying...

#8 galaxyforever13

galaxyforever13

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:LA GALAXY<br />LA LAKERS<br />UCLA BRUINS<br />LONG BEACH STATE 49ERS<br />MAN CITY
  • Supports:LA GALAXY, Man City, USMNT

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

we should create a fund for creating these types of posters. here's the logic behind these types of posters: their team embaresses our on the pitch; then we, the LARS embarrass their players with these posters.
"If you go out with a girl and they say she has a great personality, she's ugly. If they tell you a guy works hard, he can't play a lick. Same thing."---Charles Barkley

#9 Shooter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,942 posts
  • Interests:LAGalaxy, Ebbsfleet United, Harchester United, West Ham United, Schalke 04
  • Supports:Ebbsfleet United

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:47 AM

So I was going through Facebook and found Joe Cannon's page. There is a picture of him shirtless in front of a taco place, probably drunk. I immediately thought of us blowing it up a la Sasha.

I know some of you have him already as a friend so if you can get the picture posted on here thanks alot.

No.

I'm grateful that I have few friends...

Rah rah pompons !

Check your head.

#10 El_Dude

El_Dude

Steve Sampson Groupie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Pizza and Boyzzzz! And Galaxy! And BEER!
  • Supports:no one...they support me!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:26 AM

i would never do that to a friend

like i said...

he it does look as though the man is playing indoor footie during teh offseason...that's be sweet to check out.
STEVE SAMPSON; STILL THE GREATEST COACH OF THE LA GALAXY. EVER. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT. NUF SAID. JAJAJA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users