RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,427 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

We actually doing something? Finally.

they've been doing this there and on the MSG 8th Ave entrance at least going back to the Dax days.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

MTF

MTF

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Get a god damn bus from certain points in BK / queens / Manhattan so its not a fucking disaster getting to and from stadium.

Every single time i bring someone we have a blast but they don't like coming again cause its a joke how long it takes.

thats my 2 cents

Yup. Try LIRR to NJT to PATH or walk. It's like a saga getting from Long Island to RBA. I would love to be able to drive, but wouldn't dare. At least you can have a few beers on the train.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,335 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

saga getting from Long Island to RBA.

LIRR trains are on the same tracks as NJT.
Unfortunately, no one implemented a hybrid power system, so LIRR trains could shift from third rail paddles to NJT overhead catenary wires, or vice versa.
Also, LIRR has 4 East River tunnels to Penn Station, while NJT & Amtrak share only 2 Hudson River tunnels.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users