120 replies to this topic

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

Saying BWP doesn't show up in the playoffs is harsh. It's more that a good team with time to prepare can shut down a one or two man attack, limiting BWPs looks to a spare few stabs against the run of play. 

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Saying BWP doesn't show up in the playoffs is harsh. It's more that a good team with time to prepare can shut down a one or two man attack, limiting BWPs looks to a spare few stabs against the run of play. 

that's basically what i saw in front of me for the away playoff game at MTL. he'll get goals if he gets the chances, but if he's limited to a few...he still has to bury them, or at least one of em. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls
Rivas not even on the bench for Atletico Nacional, as we speak, playing against Atletico Tucuman in Copa Libertadores. So its not like we lost anything special with him this year. Still, we need a strong second FW and winger to spread the Kaku love.

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

We were hoping for Pusetto just few months ago :lol:

#redbullout

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

We're ending the season with literally nothing that we got from the Sacha trade.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

We were hoping for Pusetto just few months ago :lol:

#redbullout

This is the part that bothers me.   How could that have been an all or nothing scenario?    That much $ supposedly available, and we get NOTHING?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts

Don't worry guys, Red Bull isn't cheap because they signed Kaku.   I was told so.

#RedBullOut

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

that's basically what i saw in front of me for the away playoff game at MTL. he'll get goals if he gets the chances, but if he's limited to a few...he still has to bury them, or at least one of em. 

If BWP was a clinical finisher, with his excellent movement and awareness, he would've caught on in England. Not gonna score many against the run of play like an Ibra can. He needs a steady diet of looks, touches, and chances, which becomes a liability in the playoffs with an incomplete roster that can be solved.  His game is more suited to a flowing derby match than a chippy knockout game.

Please lord let Abang and White have something to offer this team.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

If BWP was a clinical finisher, with his excellent movement and awareness, he would've caught on in England...

Please lord let Abang and White have something to offer this team.

I would hardly consider him a clinical finisher, but if he worked as hard in England as he does here, he wouldn't be here.   He admitted he didn't take his career seriously until he came here.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
This thread from last year reads exactly like what is happening now -- no big splashes.

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts

#redbullout

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
If there arent any players who can fit your system, then you better CHANGE YOUR FUCKING SYSTEM.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

If there arent any players who can fit your system, then you better CHANGE YOUR FUCKING SYSTEM.

Cant. Austria probably wants to keep everything consistent in the event another Tyler Adams comes through so he can make a smooth transition into the RBL or RBS system. Armas and Hamlett like their paychecks so you cant blame them for whoring themselves out. They have to put bread on the table like the rest of us.

This reminds me of the disaster the knicks faced when phil jackson was as the GM he forced his triangle offense system onto his coaches....the problem was that he didnt have jordan or pippen

5 year plan

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Hamletts best acquisitions were a ball repelant crossbar and posts.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Speaking of goals they should bring the black and red nets back

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users