Jan Halvor Halvorsen's Nose

Jan Halvor Halvorsen's Nose

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Supports:Jan Halvor Halvorsen

I smell...

a raccoon got into my garbage can today.

It smelled like fucking DC.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense
Fuck DC United. Periodt!!

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,478 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Coronel
Edwards-Nealis-Long-Tolkin
Morgan-Amaya-Yearwood-Luquinhas
Klimala-Fernandez

Bench: Meara, DNealis, Pendant, Clark, Edelman, Casseres Jr., Castellano, Barlow, Ryan

2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Coronel
Edwards-Nealis-Long-Tolkin
Morgan-Amaya-Yearwood-Luquinhas
Klimala-Fernandez

Bench: Meara, DNealis, Pendant, Clark, Edelman, Casseres Jr., Castellano, Barlow, Ryan

I think Fernandez and tolkin sit. Fernandez because he has played a lot of minutes. Looked gassed. Tolkin since he is comming back from covid. Morgan will prob play LB. Barlow will replace Fernandez and clark will prob play attacking mid.

The subs will be pendant or dnealis for morgan. Ryan for klimala and casseres for luq clark or yearwood.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

Any chance that Fletcher is ready for this game?

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts
Gotta go with klimala up top
Omir Luq Morgan
Amaya yearwood

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Do we know how far Reyes is from resuming play? He is so much better playing out of the back and a real threat on corner pieces.

Sean miscalculated that long ball pretty bad on Charlottes goal, or both centerbacks grossly miscommunicated because Aaron was not in the picture

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

Do we know how far Reyes is from resuming play? He is so much better playing out of the back and a real threat on corner pieces.

Sean miscalculated that long ball pretty bad on Charlottes goal, or both centerbacks grossly miscommunicated because Aaron was not in the picture

Sean is one of Strubers untouchables along with CCJ. I dont think they are capable of playing bad enough to get benched. Plus hes the vice captain.

Best hope is that when Reyes comes back he replaces Edwards and covers for Nealis deficiencies.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Sean is one of Strubers untouchables along with CCJ. I dont think they are capable of playing bad enough to get benched. Plus hes the vice captain.

Best hope is that when Reyes comes back he replaces Edwards and covers for Nealis deficiencies.

I am not the biggest fan of Sean but when we play 5 in the back, Sean fits perfectly. he is an aerial threat and brings size to that backline.  9/10 times he will clear the ball. the weakness is those 1/1 situations. he has gotten way better but it is still an issue. he needs to be more aggressive and physical because when the attacker gets that momentum to sprint; nealis is toast. i remember Collin, Perri and Petke had a similar issue but they would always limit the attackers acceleration by bumping them enough to slow them down. worst case scenario, they would take them down. 

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Any chance that Fletcher is ready for this game?

I haven't yet given up on my conspiracy theory that Fletcher is healthy and they are sitting him because they know they won't buy him. 

Last we heard from Struber, Reyes was on track to return some time in June. I don't think we've heard much recently about what training, if any, he's been doing.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

I'd sit Omir for this one, he looked a step slower against Charlotte. Play Morgan and Luqui behind Klimala, get Yearwood and Amaya back into the midfield, and same back line as against Charlotte.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Wonder what the injured list is for this game or is it the same from yesterday's list?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
Reyes, Monzon, Carmona, Fletcher, Ngoma, and Harper out.

I watched the Twitter video so you dont have to.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
Omir does sit. Morgan in playing an attacking role?

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

Omir does sit. Morgan in playing an attacking role?

I like Morgan in an attacking role.  Hope that's it for tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users