Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Soccer beer women going to shows and just have a good time
  • Supports:L.A Galaxy Liverpool

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image

well seasons gonna start soon and we look strong and have a big chance of winning the premiership this year. New Jerseys going back with adidas. Fagchester doesnt seem to have a strong team and now rudd gone. Arsenal have lost players and defense is weak ashley cole might go and sol is out,leaving only chelsea has a strong contender.

new players: Jermaine Pennant, Mark gonzalez finally gets to play, Craig bellamy, gabriel paletta, and in talks over holland striker kuypt

Hamman is out to man city cisse is injured but may be going back to france, Dudek, kromkamp might go with talks with trade for kuypt. also traore on his way out still in talks

Official site: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/

#2 LFC1892

LFC1892

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Supports:G's, 'Pool, Hoops, Bayern, Fleet

Posted 02 August 2006 - 08:53 AM

Jose rules out Reds threat

Jose Mourinho claims Manchester United and Arsenal pose a bigger threat to Chelsea's Premiership crown than Liverpool.

Oh, shit. It's on now. I hate this fucker.

#3 twigg

twigg

whiskey - fueled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts
  • Interests:The game. It's history, it's personalities, it's rivalries.
  • Supports:Liverpool, Eintracht, Distillery

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:15 PM

He's bent about the '05 Champs League and '06 FA Cup. Fuck him. If he really believed we were no threat, he wouldn't bitch about us every time someone puts a mic in front of him.

Arse and ManUre both lost several important players. We've only lost Hamman. One of a half dozen midfield badasses on our roster.

We're going to do just fine.
Coimhead fearg fhear na foighde. Beware the anger of a patient man, - Gaelic Proverb

Sam's Club

#4 stagnant1

stagnant1

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 11:02 PM

they were showing that liverpool vs everton match the other day, where fowler drops down and acts like he's doing a big old rail! that was classic.

#5 LFC1892

LFC1892

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:37 PM

On our way....

CL: Gonzalez grabs late winner for Reds

#6 GoldHooligan

GoldHooligan

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:52 PM

Jose Mourinho claims Manchester United and Arsenal pose a bigger threat to Chelsea's Premiership crown than Liverpool.

yea he better watchout were playing them next and were gonna kick there ass

#7 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:21 AM

I didn't really ever care about Mourinho, but I was looking at the photo op pic of Yallop & Lalas with him, and suddenly it struck me: I hate him as well.

I used to reflexively dislike Manyoo, but it turns out I just don't care about them and actively hate Chelsea instead.

It's good to really get in touch with your feelings.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#8 twigg

twigg

whiskey - fueled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts
  • Interests:The game. It's history, it's personalities, it's rivalries.
  • Supports:Liverpool, Eintracht, Distillery

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:56 AM

The 'Special One' can suck my silverware...

Posted Image

From Matt Lawton:

There was, Jose Mourinho dared predict, a potential outcome in Cardiff that could destabilise Liverpool before their Premiership campaign had even started.

"If they lose against a 50 per cent Chelsea, maybe that will affect their confidence," Mourinho said last Friday in what amounted to a touch of early verbal jousting with Rafa Benitez and probably contributed to the failure of the two managers to shake hands at the end of this contest.

Presumably Mourinho would now like to revise that opinion after watching his players lose to a 50 per cent Liverpool. A Liverpool team, even the Portuguese might be prepared to admit, that appear capable of posing a far more significant threat to the English champions this season, not just in major semi-finals but in the league, too.

Chelsea fielded a far stronger side at the Millennium Stadium, on paper anyway. But rather like the 3.8million fans the club now claim to have in the United Kingdom, most of them failed to turn up.

A poorly supported Chelsea were surprisingly poor, a lack of fluency going forward and an alarming degree of fragility at the back - Ashley Cole cannot sign soon enough - undermining any hope of securing yet another piece of silverware.

From me:

Sissoko is a fucking animal. I finally see why people are comparing him to a young Patrick Vieira.
Coimhead fearg fhear na foighde. Beware the anger of a patient man, - Gaelic Proverb

Sam's Club

#9 GoldHooligan

GoldHooligan

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:14 PM

great fuckin game sissoko owned the midfield and bellamy has to be the best signing this summer he has showed up in all the games hes played so far has for shitsea mourinho can take his words back and shove them up where the sun dont shine he deserves it for disrespecting

#10 taco jones

taco jones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:07 PM

chelsea's defense looks shit without gallas. here's to hoping that situation continues to go unresolved as the season starts.

#11 El_Dude

El_Dude

Steve Sampson Groupie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Pizza and Boyzzzz! And Galaxy! And BEER!
  • Supports:no one...they support me!

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:44 AM

saw the community shield match replay last night---loved the who are ya chants for ballack and well most of chelski
STEVE SAMPSON; STILL THE GREATEST COACH OF THE LA GALAXY. EVER. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT. NUF SAID. JAJAJA!

#12 BARON DE BELTER

BARON DE BELTER

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Supports:LFC, DFB, WINGS

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:49 PM

The new home jersey looks kind of gay, I am really disappointed. The collar looks all futuristic like something from the hit tv show the Jetsons.

CHEERS
BeL
HIKING METAL PUNX

#13 taco jones

taco jones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:17 AM

The new home jersey looks kind of gay, I am really disappointed. The collar looks all futuristic like something from the hit tv show the Jetsons.

CHEERS
BeL

i think the home longsleeve looks knife sharp.

#14 RecSpecs

RecSpecs

First Team

• PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Supports:The 4 Time MLS Champs

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:11 AM

i think the home longsleeve looks knife sharp.

I'm still deciding about how I like the collar. The long sleeve looks strange to me-- the 3 stripes stop halfway down. Why?

Posted Image

#15 LFC1892

LFC1892

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:35 AM

Rafa gets his man:

Reds agree Kuyt fee

0 user(s) are reading this topic