No replies to this topic

#1 Section 18 Hooligan

Section 18 Hooligan

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:44 PM

Call it fair warning but I was sent this note from the Galaxy. Please sit where your tickets are, at least as far as sections are concerned. Within 137/138 our plan is to be GA, but if somebody really wants "their" seat please don't make a bigger deal out of it.

Thanks

Hi Jeff – I hope you’re enjoying the lead up week and are looking forward to the game on Sunday. I wanted to send you a quick note as I have heard rumblings, from a few different sources, of tickets being copied (i.e. someone with a ticket in section 138 making a photo copy of their print at home ticket and giving this to someone with a grass ticket. The person with the grass ticket will then enter the stadium using the grass ticket to get scanned but then using the photocopied 138 seat to enter the 138 section and sit with LARS). I send you this note to ask that if this is happening and you are aware of it happening, that you very quickly and swiftly act to stop it.

If this does happen we will face a number of problems, the biggest of which will be:

• Severe overcrowding in sections 137 and 138. I probably don’t need to remind you of the Super Bowl fiasco in Dallas this past year. The fire marshals will be watching intently and I have been told that they will not hesitate to remove people if they see overcrowding.
  • The experience of other guests. We obviously have other paying guests with tickets nearby (136 and 139) and their experience is also of great importance to us.
  • Additionally, if people try and use duplicate tickets to enter the stadium they will be turned away.

Please help us head of a potential match stopping problem by urging people to sit in the section that their ticket designates. We want the match to go off without a hitch so that all fans may enjoy the spectacle it is, and cheer our team on to victory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users