#1 jamesey

jamesey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts
  • Supports:LA/USA

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:11 AM

I've been whooping anonymous ass all evening. I want to beat down some people I know

SSBB friend code:
5412 9627 4220

Wii number
4695 0482 4441 6376

...ooooh ooooooooh we are the riot squad...

#2 Ed The Zombie

Ed The Zombie

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts
  • Supports:G's, Club America, WFC, USA

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:59 AM

I'll kick your ass with Captain falco!
Fuimos. Bebimos. Chingamos.

#3 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy Arsenal

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:00 AM

Man I had to wait in line with my 11 year old brother on saturday night for the midnight release since we've had this game on reserve since August. We waited 3 hours in that line but I have never see so many nerds in my life. They brought out their nintendo DS and started having a Wifi party and just acted straight up like those kids back in high school that would play pokemon in the bathroom even though it was banned. One guy was like "Hey steve, my level 41 orc will demolish your level 38 elf mage using rapid attack. How are you going to counter act that?" and I straight busted laughing my ass off. It was so fucken funny. I swear I havent seen this many nerds even at ComiCon. But yea I'll get my friend code up tomorrow as I'm a little inebriated right now.

#4 franknstein

franknstein

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:27 AM

Man I had to wait in line with my 11 year old brother on saturday night for the midnight release since we've had this game on reserve since August. We waited 3 hours in that line but I have never see so many nerds in my life. They brought out their nintendo DS and started having a Wifi party and just acted straight up like those kids back in high school that would play pokemon in the bathroom even though it was banned. One guy was like "Hey steve, my level 41 orc will demolish your level 38 elf mage using rapid attack. How are you going to counter act that?" and I straight busted laughing my ass off. It was so fucken funny. I swear I havent seen this many nerds even at ComiCon. But yea I'll get my friend code up tomorrow as I'm a little inebriated right now.

Well if you waited in line 3 hours for a video game's midnight release then you're also included in that group of "nerds." Just saying...
Cuz, man, have you seen the women in Liverpool? Sea scags, man.- Calexico

#5 RobertTheBruce

RobertTheBruce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy dickheads! Arsenal

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:01 PM

I've been whooping anonymous ass all evening. I want to beat down some people I know

Yeah, hide behind your online gaming now. Wait til April 3 when you get jumped in.

#6 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

Well if you waited in line 3 hours for a video game's midnight release then you're also included in that group of "nerds." Just saying...

If I'm a nerd...

It was my 11 year old brother who wanted to get the game that night. I was just going to go into the store the next morning to get it like a normal human being.

#7 Ed The Zombie

Ed The Zombie

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts
  • Supports:G's, Club America, WFC, USA

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

should've pre-ordered from blockbuster, at my particular store we had 20 or so preorders and every person who preordered were guaranteed their copy(and you could have come right when we closed up and gotten your copy) just sayin'.
Fuimos. Bebimos. Chingamos.

#8 -stagnant-

-stagnant-

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • Supports:The guy from Illinois

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

If I'm a nerd...

It was my 11 year old brother who wanted to get the game that night. I was just going to go into the store the next morning to get it like a normal human being.

Yeah right! Your 11 year old brother was probably crying and complaining because you dragged his ass out there to get your game. You used him as cover.
'There's sublime pleasure in displeasure'

#9 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

NUH UH!!

He, he wanted! I swear.

#10 dirtyboy

dirtyboy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

Have fun with your tournament. I’m gonna go out and fuck some pussy.

#11 Riggs.

Riggs.

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, your mother

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:03 PM

Have fun with your tournament. I’m gonna go out and fuck some pussy.

Posted Image
This must be you! How can I be more like you?

:cheers:

#12 Universal_Re-Monster

Universal_Re-Monster

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
  • Interests:the number three
  • Supports:la galaxy, B&G FC

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image
This must be you! How can I be more like you?

:cheers:

you cannot be more wrong.
ha.
S A T A N

#13 jamesey

jamesey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts
  • Supports:LA/USA

Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:30 PM

im still the only nerd who has posted his friend code

...ooooh ooooooooh we are the riot squad...

#14 S.Bones

S.Bones

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, USMNT, Foggia

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:19 AM

Our (BonesJr and I) track team just got back from an overnight trip and Chris took his Wii and this game along.

Duuude.

Chris and his roommates were playing when one of the other coaches came along at 11:00 to make sure everyone was on their way to bed and ended up staying and playing until 12:15.

#15 gala_usa

gala_usa

Noob fo' lyfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles, USA, Bud Light

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

Friend codes? I wish Nintendo had a simpler system like XBL... I'll post mine gamertag if anyone wants to add me to their friend list:
m o n g e w s e

I’m gonna go out and fuck some pussy.

Posted Image
Lakers (16x Champs) Dodgers (6x Champs) Galaxy (4x Champs) Broncos (2x Champs) LA Kings (2012 Stanley Cup Champs)
USMNT (One day, one day...)
Budlight (Weekend Champ)

It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point, there will be someone who misunderstands you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users