Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,254 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

https://www.mlssocce...ayoffs-schedule

2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Schedule
Subject to change All times Eastern.

Eastern Conference Play-In Round (2 games)
(The lower-seeded advancing team will face the Eastern Conference No. 1 seed in Round 1, while the higher-seeded advancing team will face the Eastern Conference No. 2 seed.)

Friday, Nov. 20
(two games)
6:30pm
8:30pm

Eastern and Western Conference Round One (8 games)
(Western Conference No. 1 vs. No. 8 seed, No. 2 vs No. 7 seed, No. 3 vs. No. 6 seed, Nov. 4 vs No. 5 seed. Eastern Conference No. 1 vs lower advancing Play-In Round seed, No. 2 vs. higher advancing Play-In Round seed, No. 3 vs. No. 6 seed, Nov. 4 vs No. 5 seed)

Saturday, Nov. 21
(two games)
12pm
3pm

Sunday, Nov. 22
(three games)
4pm
7:30pm
10pm

Tuesday, Nov. 24
(three games)
6pm
8pm
10:30pm

Eastern and Western Conference Semifinal (4 games)

Sunday, Nov. 29
3pm and 8pm

Tuesday, Dec. 1
6:30pm or 9pm

Wednesday, Dec. 2
6:30pm or 9pm

Eastern and Western Conference Final
Sunday, Dec. 6
3pm
6:30pm

2020 MLS Cup
Saturday, Dec. 12 - 8pm

67% Class

67% Class

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

The the play in teams would have to play the last round one games, right? Friday-Tuesday is tight. Any earlier seems crazy...

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,254 posts

The the play in teams would have to play the last round one games, right? Friday-Tuesday is tight. Any earlier seems crazy...

Yeah definitely gonna be Friday and then Tuesday.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,159 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
I wish they would start the playoffs Thanksgiving and Black Friday make it a norm where they show their matches after the NFL games... Try to show these on network TV.. I think it would be good to have teams time to prepare for the playoffs and more exposure for the league
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ Metrostars

Play-ns and Round 1 without Kaku and CCJ. Good luck to us. Really need to win this weekend to avoid play-ins. Philly has a good chance to beat NE.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,254 posts

I wish they would start the playoffs Thanksgiving and Black Friday make it a norm where they show their matches after the NFL games... Try to show these on network TV.. I think it would be good to have teams time to prepare for the playoffs and more exposure for the league

If I was just a TV watcher I wouldn't care but I would hate to go to a game on Thanksgiving/Black Friday, especially if it's an away game because it's the worst time of the year to travel. I'd also rather stay home and eat a turkey and be sick to my stomach from eating too much vs being gut punched with another miserable playoff loss lol

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,159 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah

If I was just a TV watcher I wouldn't care but I would hate to go to a game on Thanksgiving/Black Friday, especially if it's an away game because it's the worst time of the year to travel. I'd also rather stay home and eat a turkey and be sick to my stomach from eating too much vs being gut punched with another miserable playoff loss lol

I'm hoping ideally in the future we won't be playing in play in games on Thanksgiving and Black Friday instead Metro will be awaiting their opponents and the ones playing will be other east coast teams and west coast teams
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users