Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts
  • Supports:Metro

RBGlobal sure do have what's best for this team in mind:

https://twitter.com/...339170839134208

#Sarcasm 

This team has a million problems worth complaining about but I don't really see why bringing a goalkeeper in on trial should be one of them.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
If you are going to use the international spot on a GK, Id IMAGINE its better used on someone of Didillons caliber than someone like Bramley.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

If you are going to use the international spot on a GK, Id IMAGINE its better used on someone of Didillons caliber than someone like Bramley.

Using the international spot on a backup keeper is only really a problem if you were going to sign another international player...

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

This team has a million problems worth complaining about but I don't really see why bringing a goalkeeper in on trial should be one of them.

You're not concerned that this team has tons of holes and yet Hamlett keeps chasing goalkeepers?

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts

You're not concerned that this team has tons of holes and yet Hamlett keeps chasing goalkeepers?

Are we reading the same rumors? I see that we were weakly linked to one (1) goalkeeper in Belgium, and we've added this one guy on trial. Meanwhile, we've been linked to like 10 different outfield players.

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

RBGlobal sure do have what's best for this team in mind:

https://twitter.com/...339170839134208

#Sarcasm 

He's currently on the books (if he even gets paid) at a SEVENTH-TIER English club.

Where did they even find him? Great work by his agent.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

He's currently on the books (if he even gets paid) at a SEVENTH-TIER English club.

Where did they even find him? Great work by his agent.

Is he Ivan's agent, too? 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Is he Ivan's agent, too? 

Wonder where Ivan ended up. Is he really still without a team at this point? He may not be a great player but to go from MLS squad player to no club at all for half a year is very weird. 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Wonder where Ivan ended up ... still without a team? 

What a difference a year makes:
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=hpssMURAQXM
Ignore the mention of 2017!

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Wonder where Ivan ended up. Is he really still without a team at this point? He may not be a great player but to go from MLS squad player to no club at all for half a year is very weird. 

Oh, I definitely believe it. That guy sucked.

I always thought it was a favor to an agent.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

He is. Don't know if it's for want of trying though. Haven't heard news about trials even. He may just be enjoying life after being hilariously overpaid, since he's never going to see this kind of money again.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

DE7 finds it wierd, too

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users