gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham
The final votes have been officially scheduled for The New Jersey Compassionate Use Medical Marijuana Act S119/A804 on January 11, 2010.

NORML-NJ is asking that supporters of medical cannabis contact state legislators and urge them to vote YES on A804/S119.

Please visit the following link and spend 5 minutes emailing your elected officials! http://www.normlnj.org/archives/524

It already passed the State Senate, and Corzine said if it reaches his desk before he's outski (1/18? 1/20?) he'll sign it into law. Please please please please please take a minute and send the already written e-mail to your reps. As someone who can legit benefit from medical 10MAC, I greatly appreciate any help you provide. Thanks. :cheers:
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
I am a resident of NY State.

1st!

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
use a random NJ address, not like they'd know.

just realized i said assemble, and it's being voted on in the assembly. i rule.
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
I thought you were tight with the Constructicons or something.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I thought you were tight with the Constructicons or something.

Well... we know someone in engineering:

Posted Image

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

SCNewJersey

SCNewJersey

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic, Madrid
If I sent an email, everyone should xlolx
xGSSx

"All the fucking 'experts' in America, everybody who thinks they know about soccer, they can all look at the score tonight and let's see what they have to say now. Nobody has any respect for what we do, for what goes on on the inside, so let them all talk now." ~Michael Bradley

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios
email sent

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

Well... we know someone in engineering:

Posted Image

HHAAAAA I rember that photo. :cheers:

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

If I sent an email, everyone should xlolx

it'd be appreciated. it's not even like "yeah brah, now i can toke up and get ripped." it's "now i can take a couple hits when needed, like when my one med gives me headaches, or when i have a shitty day (pun intended) it provides pain relief and calms my nerves, or when i have insomnia (all the time) it helps me sleep, or when i lose my appetite and don't eat for days on end i can actually WANT to eat, or when........"

yeah when i was younger i saw it as a way to get fucked up, but then i realized it actually makes me feel better (mentally, too). i still do it from time to time, but the big thing now is it'd be easier to get and i don't have to get so fucking paranoid. as long as i don't drive under the influence, i got nothing to worry about.
{GSS}
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

SCNewJersey

SCNewJersey

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic, Madrid

it'd be appreciated. it's not even like "yeah brah, now i can toke up and get ripped." it's "now i can take a couple hits when needed, like when my one med gives me headaches, or when i have a shitty day (pun intended) it provides pain relief and calms my nerves, or when i have insomnia (all the time) it helps me sleep, or when i lose my appetite and don't eat for days on end i can actually WANT to eat, or when........"

yeah when i was younger i saw it as a way to get fucked up, but then i realized it actually makes me feel better (mentally, too). i still do it from time to time, but the big thing now is it'd be easier to get and i don't have to get so fucking paranoid. as long as i don't drive under the influence, i got nothing to worry about.

No trust me, I'm in favor of marijuana getting legalized. Partially so all the hippies at UVM could shut up, but also because I realize it truly serves a purpose. Not to mention I think it's less harmful then both alcohol and cigarettes...
xGSSx

"All the fucking 'experts' in America, everybody who thinks they know about soccer, they can all look at the score tonight and let's see what they have to say now. Nobody has any respect for what we do, for what goes on on the inside, so let them all talk now." ~Michael Bradley

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

I realize it truly serves a purpose. Not to mention I think it's less harmful then both alcohol and cigarettes...

a straight edge kid who gets it! :cheers: if you were a feem, i'd put it in you. :blink:
{GSS}
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Supports:Monster
If you were pandering to the smoker/comic book reader contingent with your thread title, well done. :lol: E-mail sent.

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
bump. vote is around 2PM today.
{GSS}
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

Xanatos

Xanatos

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, PR Islanders
Good Luck!

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
WIN!

48-14.

NJ is 14th state to allow medical marijuana for patients.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

thanks to all who e-mailed their reps.
{GSS}
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users