silicone.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Only thing I really want going into the next game is a change at the top of the diamond. I have absolutely no idea who to put there, we don't really have any obvious choices on the roster, but the answer ain't CCJ. Royer, Harper, or Valot I guess?

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

Silicon = San Jose

Silicone = LA

Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, NotRedBull

Only thing I really want going into the next game is a change at the top of the diamond. I have absolutely no idea who to put there, we don't really have any obvious choices on the roster, but the answer ain't CCJ. Royer, Harper, or Valot I guess?

We dont have one on the roster. That simple.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I don't know, but I feel like Clark is the best we've got right?  After that, maybe Valot?  Don't know enough about Harper to know if he'd work there.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Dont have another 6 outside of a 50 minute fit Diarra either. Saw how we fell apart when he came off and Davis slid back.

All these midfielders and 1 viable option is a guy with 2 fucked legs. Maybe Amaya can play there, but with the way Struber utilized CCJ I think Amaya is seen as the 10?

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

Dont have another 6 outside of a 50 minute fit Diarra either. Saw how we fell apart when he came off and Davis slid back.

All these midfielders and 1 viable option is a guy with 2 fucked legs. Maybe Amaya can play there, but with the way Struber utilized CCJ I think Amaya is seen as the 10?

I'm really hoping Amaya is the (an) answer at the 6.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
Also I thought maybe we would be done with the duplicitous injury reports, but I guess not.

Pendant was kept under wraps unless you looked at the roster page or waited for the injury report 1 day before the match and Yearwood isnt listed at all and is nowhere to be found. Didnt even mention Egbo being loaned down to RB2 with no acknowledgement

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

-------------Fabio White

-----------------Clark

-----------Casseres Davis

----------------Diarra

---Gutman Nealis Long Duncan

---------------Coronel

Maybe Amaya gets some minutes off the bench, if they announce his signing any time this week. Otherwise, I think the subs will be mostly the same.

Nothing re Edwards being formally introduced.

No official confirmation of Klimala's signing yet, plus the whole work visa and all the other stuff needs to be sorted before he steps onto the field.

Maybe Yearwood comes off the bench too.

Egbo being loaned down means that Duncan beat him out for the job at right back. 

Would like to see Harper Omir and Reyes eventually.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
If Struber sees CCJ as a 10 Id much rather have Omir or Valot starting there while we wait for Amaya to get in and up to speed.

Clark is built for it as well but he doesnt get on the ball enough outside of scoring wonder goals.

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Didn't watch the LA/Miami game, but LA's back line looks slow on these highlights:

HIGHLIGHTS: Inter Miami CF vs. LA Galaxy | April 18, 2021 - YouTube

--------Fabio--------Royer--------

----------------Harper---------------

-----------Clark-------Dru----------

-----------------Diarra---------------

-Gutman-Amro-Long-Duncan-

---------------Coronel--------------

or - to be different:

-------Fabio--------Royer--

---------------Clark-------------

-Gutman-------------Harper-

-----------Diarra--Dru---------

----Amro--Long---Nealis---

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

The main change I would like is Royer instead of White.  Royer is a better player, even as a forward.  CCJ doesn't work as a 10, but maybe he gives him another game there, and we really don't have another great option.

Omir is a maybe but I'd be surprised to see him find the field much at all because he doesn't offer much defensively and it's clear that Struber places a monster amount of importance on defense, even more than Jesse did.

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

it's clear that Struber places a monster amount of importance on defense, even more than Jesse did.

and yet we gave up two soft goals, curious 😂

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

We don't have one on the roster. That simple.

You'd want someone who can pass the ball forward, who can press and intercept.    We have a guy ranked in the top 5% of MLS in both of those areas.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

and yet we gave up two soft goals, curious 😂

Duncan is gonna lose his fucking job if he keeps that up.

Grade school defending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users