Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

No word about injuries and stuff, so I'd assume the same lineup, and this is the last game where Murillo and Fidel are in the 18 before they're off to Russia?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

jamison

jamison

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

Metro took care of business at home vs NYCFC & won two road games that were kinda 50/50 matchups that I couldve seen us getting 1-2 pts from total.

So, I feel a bit like we are playing with house money heading into ATL. If they win, great, but really Im just hoping they play great, get some experience against a team we might see again in the fall, and whatever happens, Ill live with it, as long as we dont go down there & collapse.

PS, those were our colors first, you unoriginal dicks.

RiverEnergyDrink

RiverEnergyDrink

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

If we somehow win this game, we'll be in pretty good shape.  However, I'd definitely be fine with a point.  I know these guys lost 2-0 to SKC at home but I think they are probably the best team in MLS at this point of the season. 

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
I'd take a draw at Atlanta, although this team only seems capable of winning or losing. (Not that anyone is yearning for the halcyon days of Hans Backe and endless strings of draws.)

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,262 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I'd take a draw at Atlanta, although this team only seems capable of winning or losing. (Not that anyone is yearning for the halcyon days of Hans Backe and endless strings of draws.)

That was the case last year too (just two draws through mid-August), and then four draws in a row...

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Atlanta is a good team... Curious to see how we do against them.  Personally think it's probably them and us as the best teams right now. Toronto will eventually pull it together.  They are suffering from the CCL hangover and their depth isn't as good as ours.

Same lineup.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Metro took care of business at home vs NYCFC & won two road games that were kinda 50/50 matchups that I couldve seen us getting 1-2 pats from total.

So, I feel a bit like we are playing with house money heading into ATL. If they win, great, but really Im just hoping they play great, get some experience against a team we might see again in the fall, and whatever happens, Ill live with it, as long as we dont go down there & collapse.

PS, those were our colors first, you unoriginal dicks.

Agree hopefully play well and test ourselves against a topside. Point would be excellent

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I expect a high scoring affair. 4-4 or something ridiculous.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

999duo

999duo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Bolton, Swansea

That was the case last year too (just two draws through mid-August), and then four draws in a row...

Anybody remember Mo Johnson's tenure as coach?

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

That just reminds me of Lalas firing Bradley, which was only the second dumbest moment in club history (sacking Bruce was the dumbest).
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Johnston. Apparently, the T was for Tie!
http://metrofanatic..../coach.jsp?ID=8

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

jp917

jp917

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Summer 2011 seemed winless. We went from 1st in the East to almost not making the playoffs.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle
Looking forward to this one. This should be our toughest test thus far. Will be more than happy with a point.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre
Atlanta on their turf is the hardest match in MLS right now, but this Metro squad still has a good chance at coming away with points. Punch em in the mouth early and keep punching.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users