#1 ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

Greetings Galaxy fans. Just wanted to let you know you are going down on Sunday. No Robbie Keane, you are toast. And this board is dead. 

#2 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:51 PM

LA is okay!

#3 Kazz330

Kazz330

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Supports:Forza Metros!

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:25 AM

#LostwithoutLandon

Section 132

Metros North

Twitter - @K2JPK @MetrosNorthSG

#4 AnthonyNHB

AnthonyNHB

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:05 AM

Wow, no Landon, no Keano but still able to get a point on the road.  The kid, BJ4, is able to make your defense look bad.  Not a good sign for the MetroStars this season.

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Twitter: BigTony_42

#5 ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

Wow, no Landon, no Keano but still able to get a point on the road.  The kid, BJ4, is able to make your defense look bad.  Not a good sign for the MetroStars this season.

Nice to see this board lives! 

I would say we are undefeated but we lost tonight. Oh well. But that goal by BJ4 was nasty, I'll give you that. 

#6 AnthonyNHB

AnthonyNHB

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:16 AM

I still check these boards from time to time.  However, we have created new boards at our website (LARiotSquad.org).

#7 ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:08 PM

The only reason I made a post here was because my username / password works on this board (Metrofanatic and this board are somehow related).

I'm not a big enough troll to actually sign up at the new riot squat website, and then start posting. Good luck for the rest of the season. If were lucky we will meet int he MLS Cup finals. GO RED BULLS!

#8 ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:04 PM

Down 4-0 against crappy expansion side Orl City? The boys must be jet lagged, eh?

#9 AnthonyNHB

AnthonyNHB

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:57 PM

Eh.  Bruce was using a very odd line-up.  Experimenting?  Playing around?  I don't know.  We fear that they are just trying to grab a few points until Gerrard starts playing and fixes everything.  However, I doubt one player will make all of the difference.  I don't think it will happen.

We haven't had Keene for over a month now, and we haven't been very dangerous up top.  We seem to be missing Sarvas and Donovan more than anything else.  They were far too important to loose them both.  Well with the playoff qualification change, practically every team will make it in.  Hopefully the G's will turn it around by then.

#10 ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:50 PM

What a difference a couple months make. Galaxy looking dangerous. With the addition of Dos Santos, back to back cups? RBNY Galaxy final? One can only hope. 

http://www.mlssoccer...d-win-la-galaxy

#11 AnthonyNHB

AnthonyNHB

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, the G's have some weapons.  Hopefully we will be able to make a run at the Supporters Shield and grab the cup as well.  Arena seems to be making all of the right moves. Our biggest problem will be next year, when it looks like Omar Gonzalez will be sold, and given the performance of Zardes, I'm sure European teams will be looking to buy him.

Will the Red Bulls be able to keep it together for the full season?  Injuries always slow them up, as well as their inability to remain focused all the way through the end.  However, I'd love to see a LA v NY final hosted here in LA.  Bicycle jousting for all!

#12 ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:25 PM

The team is hot right now for sure. Depth on defense worries me a little bit but guys have been stepping up.

It will be interesting to see where Zardes ends up, I've been seeing rumors floating around about that.

#13 AnthonyNHB

AnthonyNHB

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:01 PM

Hopefully Zardes will stay through the end of the season, but at a minimum, he'll be in Europe next season.  His performance on the national team pretty much sealed that.  Omar will most likely be gone next season as well.  Can't afford to pay 4 DPs without extra TAM money that we don't have.  Unless the MLS changes the rules again.

Our defense has been sleeping most games, so hopefully they will get it together.  The offense has been deadly, so no worries there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users