18 replies to this topic

bukie2k

bukie2k

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts
  • Supports:ManU, Cosmos, Metros
Found dead at age 48. Reason and location of death not yet released.
When you are born, you get a ticket to the freak show. If you are born in the United States, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
Beverly Hills Hilton.

6:55 pm EST.

I thought she had an amazing voice. Sad.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
Damn. My mom taught her in grade school. Obviously a talented kid.

170 million albums/singles/videos...

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA
Born in 1963 in Newark New Jersey. After the 1967 Newark riots, the family moved to a middle class area in East Orange, New Jersey when she was four.

RIP

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

Born in 1963 in Newark New Jersey. After the 1967 Newark riots, the family moved to a middle class area in East Orange, New Jersey when she was four.

RIP

Sadder still to consider how much musical talent came out of Jersey, only to be eclipsed in Jersey-related pop culture of late by fucking Snooki.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Sadder still to consider how much musical talent came out of Jersey, only to be eclipsed in Jersey-related pop culture of late by fucking Snooki.

Snooki is out of Poughkipsie get it right :P

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Yea, that's the ironic thing. All of those Jersey Shore idiots, make NJ look bad. However, most of them are from Staten Island or upstate NY...

As for Whitney, how long does it take do an autopsy?

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Yea, that's the ironic thing. All of those Jersey Shore idiots, make NJ look bad. However, most of them are from Staten Island or upstate NY...

As for Whitney, how long does it take do an autopsy?

Might not be a need. From the reports I have read she had Alcohol for dinner and anti-depressants for desert causing her to fall asleep in her bath and drown. Such a sad ending.....

Red Card

Red Card

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, USMNT
I heard on the news that there will be a preliminary report soon, but full toxicology takes 6-8 weeks.

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

You know what I find irony in, the fact that during the show's first season the mayor and council of Seaside Heights were all up in arms over how the show would damage the town's reputation. Funny you don't hear from them anymore though, might have something to do with the fact that Seaside Heights has been booked solid the last couple of years.

As for Whitney Houston, her biggest mistake was meeting Bobby Brown.

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, NotRedBull

As for Whitney Houston, her biggest mistake was meeting Bobby Brown.

Yup.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

Might not be a need. From the reports I have read she had Alcohol for dinner and anti-depressants for desert causing her to fall asleep in her bath and drown. Such a sad ending.....

Dont forget the, two eightballs over easy for breakfast.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars
Weird... Whitney Houston was a no-show at the Grammys, but I could have sworn I saw her on AMC last night.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
What a talent. Sorry to see anyone pass away. Also, sorry to see her 18 year old daughter snorting coke last year too. Pretty incredible that she stayed alive this long with the volume of drugs she had done in her life.

Sad year to lose Whitney, Nate Dogg & the Macho Man.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

Yes, Hence "jersey-related pop culture".

Those idiots get tied to being Jersey, while Whitney Houston never did.

Maybe the states need to do like a Dave Chapelle racial draft and claim some peeps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users