542 replies to this topic

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Why is Columbus getting Cucho Hernández?!

I mentioned him on here several times... I I wish he would come to NY... Instead we have Barlow, Klimala and Fletcher.. NY need a top striker and one attacking Mid

10 million transfer fee... not the right fit I guess

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
Mario Gotze

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,406 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah

10 million transfer fee... not the right fit I guess

Well that reminds me that Falcao's transfer fee is around 1.5 to 2 million dollars and his wages are less than a million a year right now... He could be a clutch upgrade at the striker spot
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

njdevils3027

njdevils3027

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

A Matthew Hoppe loan to RBNY makes a ton of sense for club and player.

bkizoulis

bkizoulis

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

A Matthew Hoppe loan to RBNY makes a ton of sense for club and player.

He was rumored to atlanta but i would love for us to make this signing. 

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,713 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Chad Ochocinco scored a brace yesterday. Could be had on a free ...

https://www.espn.com...oroberto-carlos

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts
Cyle larin
Mauro Manotas

Random names listed in cbus article

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
Sargent should ask for a move. Maybe he can find his u21 magic.

I was really hoping his game translated to the professional game but he moved to europe too soon.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

He was rumored to atlanta but i would love for us to make this signing. 

Heard that as well but not sure where he fits with Martinez, Moreno Aruagjo and big Dom Dwyer.

Hoppe did play for Schalke - maybe Schnieder knows some people.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Supports:Metro & USA

If Sargent is moving to MLS it would be a natural PR move for him to go to his hometown St Louis which is getting an expansion team next season.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

If Sargent is moving to MLS it would be a natural PR move for him to go to his hometown St Louis which is getting an expansion team next season.

But thay would be too late for the world cup. He might be a KC homegrown so they may require compensation.

67% Class

67% Class

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Natural sure for his career, but if you are a super fringe US WC striker and want to make a last chance play for a spot, RBNY is the team you should shoot for. This team is pretty good, save striker. Pop in a goal or two a game for 3 months, and I bet that gets you a ticket in the 26.    

67% Class

67% Class

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Hoppe was previously with the Barca Academy in Arizona before heading to Germany.

Overlapped with Sean Mcafferty. 

Just saying. 

Source: Atlanta United increase chase for USMNT, Mallorca forward Matthew Hoppe | MLSSoccer.com

Paul Nasta

Paul Nasta

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • Supports:Old Boys, SBU, RBNY, USMNT

Mostly, Sargent has played for bad teams that were overmatched pretty much every week.  Going down to the Championship is the best thing for him.  Let him play on a team that is actually better than their opponent a lot of the time and let's see how he does.  

I haven't read anything, but it would make some sense for Norwich to sell Pukki to a Premier League team, and give Sargent a shot at being the main striker.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Mostly, Sargent has played for bad teams that were overmatched pretty much every week.  Going down to the Championship is the best thing for him.  Let him play on a team that is actually better than their opponent a lot of the time and let's see how he does.  

I haven't read anything, but it would make some sense for Norwich to sell Pukki to a Premier League team, and give Sargent a shot at being the main striker.

It's my understanding that he is not playing striket at Norwich. They have him as a winger. I dont think that is his best position

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users