• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

cBr

cBr

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

are those mcdonalds metrostars scarfs still in demand? i still have mine from 96 or 97. thinking about putting it up

5 year plan

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts
  • Supports:Metro

are those mcdonalds metrostars scarfs still in demand? i still have mine from 96 or 97. thinking about putting it up

I'd buy one off you direct.

#RedBullOut

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,262 posts

So I just picked up the never worn 06 away kit for a steal.  While perusing I found this.

http://www.ebay.com/...sd=112076547123

The only thing better than this would have been the pants.  Holy fuck this is awesome.

Even more awesome: this is a Copa Mercornorte shirt. Grafer never wore #1 in game play, he was #28 and #30. He was forced to wear #1 for Merconorte because all players had to be #1-25. He never wore it on the field, however, as Howard played every minute.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Metro

Is that Metro cap still available?
Condition? Size?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

onceAmetro

onceAmetro

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
just in case any real metro fans are interested in supporting their team without being a walking billboard for an energy drink
https://rover.ebay.c...tm/163114568609

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Yawn

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,478 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Still doing daily checks for those MetroStars NASL throwback jerseys.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, RU

Just thought I'd bring your attention to this little beauty:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143361348276

For a season as bad as DCU has had, the USOC title is whipped cream on shit ~~ VOR II

cannon

cannon

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Supports:Metro, LFC, FC Banik

Might be saving a life by posting this Metro windbreaker

https://www.ebay.com...JAAAOSwy2Bdv01r

Before you talk to the chief, you must party with the chief.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

Absolutely hilarious price, but I spotted this today.  Maybe wait 6 months when they're still trying to sell it, and it'll be at a reasonable price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233434538463

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Jacen McCullough

Jacen McCullough

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Hey all,  

Saw this while skimming ebay today.  I've got nowhere to put it, and I'm likely moving across country soon anyway, but figured it might be of interest to some folks on here: 

https://www.ebay.com...jkAAOSwHLFd12L-

I hope everyone is doing well amidst all the virus craziness.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Hey all,  

Saw this while skimming ebay today.  I've got nowhere to put it, and I'm likely moving across country soon anyway, but figured it might be of interest to some folks on here: 

https://www.ebay.com...jkAAOSwHLFd12L-

I hope everyone is doing well amidst all the virus craziness.

I have the same jersey, I believe. 

Signed and everything...

Unless I was in a REAL REAL financial bind, I'd never part with it. Too much sentimental value from when I was younger as to what I think I'd make off of it, money-wise. 

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

Jacen McCullough

Jacen McCullough

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

I have the same jersey, I believe. 

Signed and everything...

Unless I was in a REAL REAL financial bind, I'd never part with it. Too much sentimental value from when I was younger as to what I think I'd make off of it, money-wise. 

Yeah, and the price on that is actually pretty good.  He's only asking ~125 or so iirc, which includes shipping.  Said he got it from an estate sale and doesn't really know much about the team.  I'm still pretty tempted, but I'm trying to be responsible until I figure out what my work situation is going to be this fall (might be moving to Arkansas...)

Were these a season ticket holder thing/auction, or just someone who passed a jersey around?  I've been able to ID some of the other signatures (the guy selling it only listed Tim Regan, and that's mainly because of the card included in the frame--he legit knows nothing about the team).  It seems pretty clearly from 2004, as Pablo Brenes is on there (and 2004 was his only season).  I spotted Stammler, Woly, Gaven, Galvan Rey, and Rico Clark.  I had trouble making out the other ~10.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Yeah, and the price on that is actually pretty good.  He's only asking ~125 or so iirc, which includes shipping.  Said he got it from an estate sale and doesn't really know much about the team.  I'm still pretty tempted, but I'm trying to be responsible until I figure out what my work situation is going to be this fall (might be moving to Arkansas...)

Were these a season ticket holder thing/auction, or just someone who passed a jersey around?  I've been able to ID some of the other signatures (the guy selling it only listed Tim Regan, and that's mainly because of the card included in the frame--he legit knows nothing about the team).  It seems pretty clearly from 2004, as Pablo Brenes is on there (and 2004 was his only season).  I spotted Stammler, Woly, Gaven, Galvan Rey, and Rico Clark.  I had trouble making out the other ~10.

I got mine as a gift from my Parents for Christmas in like 2004. Mine has Amado, Jolley, Mathis, and they guys you mentioned, plus more. 

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Bump! Just got his game worn San Antonio Scorpions NASL jersey on eBay for $45.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users