107 replies to this topic

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

But you drafted the email using that word. and then you proceeded not to proof it before clicking send.

That is true. The nickname started from an incorrect usage of the term primetime.

Steve...

I see what is happening there, but major differences between that and foreign troops. You will have a pack of Camels if something does occur. No worries.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
I think it's time for a BUMP.

Any new developments in regards to Chavez and or the country he dictates?

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

DiscoBerger2123

DiscoBerger2123

hyper off the ginseng root

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts
  • Supports:USA, Metro
http://www.sknvibes....etails.cfm/6970

SteveB2

SteveB2

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts
  • Supports:Metro/RBNY
Jay, after what I told you about on Saturday I'm still fearing that it is happening soon.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts

Jay, after what I told you about on Saturday I'm still fearing that it is happening soon.

You might be right, but I think it would be covert like other incidents in Central America in the past.

ilikebeet

ilikebeet

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Supports:NYC Bars
Please, its gonna be all under the table wheel'n, deal'n, and maybe some Pronunciamiento'in. It's quieter, cheaper, faster, and easier plus Central and South America has been the CIA's and INR's back yard since someone in DC first craved a banana.
I shall write my life as if it was a love story. For who is to say it is not? It began with a love of football, and it will end the same.
-Puskas

Stop slobbing Euro nob.
-Matrim55

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts

Please, its gonna be all under the table wheel'n, deal'n, and maybe some Pronunciamiento'in. It's quieter, cheaper, faster, and easier plus Central and South America has been the CIA's and INR's back yard since someone in DC first craved a banana.

Exactly.

If you want to know more about it, read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins. It delves into this topic in detail.

ilikebeet

ilikebeet

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Supports:NYC Bars

Exactly.

If you want to know more about it, read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins. It delves into this topic in detail.

lol I was looking for it on my bookshelf before i typed my previous post.
I shall write my life as if it was a love story. For who is to say it is not? It began with a love of football, and it will end the same.
-Puskas

Stop slobbing Euro nob.
-Matrim55

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts

lol I was looking for it on my bookshelf before i typed my previous post.

I've never read it, but I've heard the man speak on a few occasions and am fascinated/disturbed by his position.

Might have to pick it up in the near future. I'll need something new to read on my next plane ride.

jevanvoo

jevanvoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,235 posts
  • Supports:RBNY USMNT USWNT

I'll need something new to read on my next plane ride.

I've got some Steven King you can borrow :lol:

"Onionsack- the soccer equivalent of a Jehovah's Witness" 

-Thoward18

Now it's the RedBulls fans. they may be even louder than the DC guys who, for reasons beyond imagining, had 50 seats saved for them up front.

Philadelphia: I love you guys, really, but you're getting schooled.

The noise in here is deafening.
-Bill Archer 1.14.10

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts

I've got some Steven King you can borrow :lol:

LOL. Honestly... I've never been a fan of his.

Thinner was pretty cool. Otherwise, just haven't gotten into his writing.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

LOL. Honestly... I've never been a fan of his.

Thinner was pretty cool. Otherwise, just haven't gotten into his writing.

Carrie is a masterpiece. That's why a lot of AP english classes teach it.

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios
He's right...again. C'mon Republicans, you're making us look bad!

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
US helicopter attacks Syrian village along US border.

A Syrian government statement said the helicopters attacked the Sukkariyeh Farm near the town of Abu Kamal, five miles inside the Syrian border. Four helicopters attacked a civilian building under construction shortly before sundown and fired on workers inside, the statement said.

The government said civilians were among the dead, including four children.

Steve... If you had said Syria, you would have a pack of Camels waiting for you on Saturday.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

US helicopter attacks Syrian village along US border.

Steve... If you had said Syria, you would have a pack of Camels waiting for you on Saturday.

There's a US boarder in the middle east now? You're going to get the conspiracy theorists going.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users