SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

https://twitter.com/...7345129472?s=20

**POSSIBLE** DE7 seems unhappy tweet, could be seen in regards to the new signing, not trying to start any drama but it could be something of interest

edit: he might be getting traded, pls no

Does anyone really care if he is? It's not like he's an untradeable player or a game breaker every week.

He has flashes of brilliance here and there but that's about it.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Does anyone really care if he is? It's not like he's an untradeable player or a game breaker every week.

He has flashes of brilliance here and there but that's about it.

I think most of us would be upset becuase we'd be getting rid of a homegrown guy instead of getting rid of a guy like Ivan who is nothing special and making big money. 

But it is a numbers game here. There are only so many spots and we have Muyl, Sims, Etienne, Ivan, Fernandez, and Royer. Not enough spots on the field to keep them all happy. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts

I think most of us would be upset becuase we'd be getting rid of a homegrown guy instead of getting rid of a guy like Ivan who is nothing special and making big money. 

But it is a numbers game here. There are only so many spots and we have Muyl, Sims, Etienne, Ivan, Fernandez, and Royer. Not enough spots on the field to keep them all happy. 

I definitely agree I'd get rid of Ivan over DE if I had to choose between the two, I just don't care all that much about holding on to DE anymore either.

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal
Nonissue: https://mobile.twitt...272078144655361

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Nonissue: https://mobile.twitt...272078144655361

I mean who doesnt have that album?

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

ummm...looks like our favorite F1 correspondent says that there might be truth to him being loaned out or something. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Honesty DE7 should be happy to go out on loan. He's barely getting playing time as it is and will get less now that we have our new loan signing.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
Etirnne met a real bad bitch in the club tonight, she said, watch the snakes cause they be watching you.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Dyer says loan would have option to buy if it goes through.  would be a good move for him.  we have too many wingers and need to monetize someone. 

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Dont really think he fits the RB system, probably better to go somewhere he can get minutes and play as a more traditional winger.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Bullshit..

He "doesn't fit"  because that clown shoe Armas refused to use him...

FFS it's not a coincidence that we are better when he's on the field.....

Well, we don't have USOC or CCL or whatever so why would we need the depth... And we just got a scrub loaned to us for 2 and a half months...

Hate this fucking club

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

FCC buys Joe Gyau - so is DE7 going to FCC or not?

FCC 2 wingers are 31 - Lamah and Ledezma

I would be sad to see him go as always rooted for him to lock down a starting position but happy for him to get a run of 10 games to show he should be starter. 

Maybe NYRB style doesn't suit him the best and he would be better with FCC 433.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
I have no problems with this, it's not like he was a huge difference maker every time he played anyway. Glimpses of brilliance here and there but overall meh. Cincinnati has an option to buy as well...

https://www.newyorkr...r-fc-cincinnati

The New York Red Bulls have loaned Homegrown midfielder Derrick Etienne Jr. to FC Cincinnati for the remainder of the 2019 season in exchange for a third-round pick in the 2020 MLS SuperDraft, the club announced today. The pick is Chicagos natural third-round selection, previously acquired by Cincinnati. FC Cincinnati has an option to buy at the end of the loan.

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

Why though? Is this to free up roster space? I feel like he would still be a decent option off the bench if we need a goal. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users