John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  • Interests:www.metrofanatic.com
  • Supports:My Own Self Interests.
Posted Image
"What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Dear baseball writers who didn't vote for Mike Piazza:

Fuck you. Hard. With a barbed wire dildo.

Regards,
Mike
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Rumors circulating in the media trades today that Cumulus will launch NY's first country only station in a couple decades.

Whether you love or hate country, it is good for radio to have different formats. Electronic, Dance, Metal, alternative, country, and reggaeton should all have a presence in this market.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
2013-03-13-cheatinghusband.jpg
"What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
Relegation Could Help Ailing M.L.S. Clubs.
New system with relegation could help clubs expand marketing capabilities.

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
HCC_Ad_0004.jpeg

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Supports:Monster
Too Many Cooks

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Supports:metro, USMNT

amazing, simply amazing.  if there's anything worth dusting off the old twtmr, its too many cooks.  a goddamned comedic and artistic masterpiece.

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

amazing, simply amazing.  if there's anything worth dusting off the old twtmr, its too many cooks.  a goddamned comedic and artistic masterpiece.

Somewhere the ghost of LTrain is smiling upon us while watching a JLH gif.

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts

reading through this is giving me wild flashbacks of what this site used to be, and by the time this thread was around these kinds of random and fun posts were a lot less common than they had been.

at least the politics thread is dead.

bukie2k

bukie2k

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts
  • Supports:ManU, Cosmos, Metros

This thread was required reading at lunchtime in work during its glory days with L Train, Binks, Jonny G, ToddP, and the rest. No topic was off limits and everyone had a thicker skin.

When you are born, you get a ticket to the freak show. If you are born in the United States, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

bukie2k

bukie2k

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts
  • Supports:ManU, Cosmos, Metros

It's been about half a decade or so since I last posted.........TITTIES.
1286785297263.gif

Enjoy!!!!

When you are born, you get a ticket to the freak show. If you are born in the United States, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts

yeah, it was cool links and random bullshit before reddit was a thing i went to, and you actually knew the people posting.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

"Well, first of all Binks, it is the truth. I have great soccer skills, I am athletic, and I am a handsome and VERY good-looking guy whom all the girls fall for. I am not cockey, and arrogant, full of myself, or selfish. I am a nice guy."

"R these 'pics' from that Turkey Bowl? Man, if I was there, I would SO kick ass, I am tellin' ya, I have amazing soccer skills. People who follow the Metros and watch me play say that when I am holding the ball in the midfield, I look like Guevara, when I am running at defenders, I look like Gaven, and when I trap the ball, I look like SGR, and when I am in the box, I finsih like Razov."

"I don't know you guys well, but I know my TKD skills, so in case any of you plan to do harm, or hurt me or molest me and I see that one of you seem as stiff as Michael Jackson in a room with 4th graders, I'll smack you."

"When I have a girlfriend, obviously, it's great. I love her, I cherish her, I might do "stuff" with her, depending on what kind of girl she is... But... Then, you can't flirt with other girls. The problem with my circumstance is that there are tons of girls that like me (not being cocky), and there are so many possibilities, but I don't know who to choose."

"No, I don't part my hair anymore. I spike it now."

"We are the Red Bulls.
We are the Red Bulls.
We will conquer your girlfriend's ass with our big horns.
For we are the Red Bulls.
That's right, be jealous (insert name of team we are facing).
That's right, be jealous (insert name of team we are facing)."

"Dan, I don't want to make you suffer through any more tribulations (after the RedBullShit) or force you to jump over any more gates... but I can sue you for having the Quatar shit under my name without my permission. Change it to "Youri Djorkaeff's #1 Fan" or "SGR Superfan" right now... or face the consequences."

"Yeah, Rough Riders is probably the stupidest and weirdest name. I mean, that's a name for a women's team... if you know what I mean. My girl rides me rough - therefore, she's a 'Rough Rider.' Hehe."

"Let's say I decide to join a 2nd division team in Australia (which is equivalent to Youri coming to America)."

"I don't compare mine to anyone else's. I just give mine to the women, simply put."

"Hehehe, I'm gonna get slammed for that. I can't wait."

:ph34r:

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
At least you know what Qatar is now, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users