83 replies to this topic

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

GSU has done so much stupid stuff that people aren't going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

There has been a lot of stupid stuff done by a lot of people over the years. Some belong to SGs. Collective punishment is wrong.
Meanwhile, the FO includes GSU in its advertising.
Such is life.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Meanwhile, Viking Army kissing ass https://www.youtube....?v=nRay5sAsQWE? :lol:

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
That is pretty sweet.

11Redknapp15

11Redknapp15

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Supports:Metro Liverpool Lokomotiv Sounders

Meanwhile, Viking Army kissing ass https://www.youtube....?v=nRay5sAsQWE? :lol:

RBNY forever finding new ways to turn supporters into advertisers. Viking Army, Corporate Warriors w/a match ticket.

Metrostars FC -- "The hardest FC in the world"
Метро Красное Общество Звезды

If only all footballers were like David Bentley

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

RBNY forever finding new ways to turn supporters into advertisers. Viking Army, Corporate Warriors w/a match ticket.

I sometimes get their Twitter page confused with the actual RBNY Twitter page

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
That is the future of "supporter culture" in America. Basically team sponsored groups with no independence or freedom to support their team in their own way. It will all be homogenized and sterilized for the sake of clean family fun, for profit.

It's why we, the supporters, should be concerned about the disappearance and sanctioning of independent supporters groups like sector latino in Chicago, whatever groups in dc, inebriatti in Toronto and gsu right here. I might not like what these groups do which is why I am not a member but I fully support them in fighting for their style of support and freedom to be independent from the club/corporation they support. Nothing wrong with groups being in bed with fo, but that should not be the only kind of group.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Agreed - all supporters groups should be allowed to potentially burn down the stadium. And antagonize not only opposing fans but also rival supporters groups from the same team. It's soccer culture!

Nah fuck that. If you act like a dipshit for years you get what's coming to you.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Agreed - all supporters groups should be allowed to potentially burn down the stadium. And antagonize not only opposing fans but also rival supporters groups from the same team. It's soccer culture!

Nah fuck that. If you act like a dipshit for years you get what's coming to you.

Hey, that's just their style of support.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
Related thread split: http://www.soccerpub...52#entry1332240

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users