#46 romero03

romero03

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts
  • Supports:USMNT

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:05 PM

hey buck, still went out to shoot some hoops tonight with my brother. went to pollywog, but by the time we got there, there was a full court game on. so my bro drove down to this other park. a bit hidden. when you get all healed it, it might be a good park to go to. that way we can just shoot a bit and get you back in bball form. here is a pic of the court and here is the directions. on one of the courts there was a team practicing but all the other courts were wide open. :cheers:
Twitter

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders, Galaxy, LA Kings, ASU, Notre Dame(football)

#47 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,116 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:50 AM

hey buck, still went out to shoot some hoops tonight with my brother. went to pollywog, but by the time we got there, there was a full court game on. so my bro drove down to this other park. a bit hidden. when you get all healed it, it might be a good park to go to. that way we can just shoot a bit and get you back in bball form. here is a pic of the court and here is the directions. on one of the courts there was a team practicing but all the other courts were wide open. :cheers:

Looks promising...nice find!
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#48 LOBO 13

LOBO 13

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Supports:Creepers In Cardigans Soccer Club

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:43 PM

I know we tried this once and it didn't pan out, but is anybody up for a pickup game early Saturday morning?

Of course, locale is the sticking point. I would be coming from Whittier and I have a friend who would be coming from Huntington Beach.

Any spot that is within a reasonable distance is fine.

If you're not creepin', you're not trying...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users