94 replies to this topic

fogs

fogs

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Supports:METRO
He still needs to develop his fundamentals. If I was seriously enamored with his potential as a Euro coach I would buy him then loan him back to MLS, assuming he isn't available on a free transfer anytime soon.

#redbullout

ediddy

ediddy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts
  • Supports:Metro
His soccer IQ is lacking. Higher than Dane's but still needs much work. Hopefully Henry can make mac a better player.

I used to have a couple of funny things here but I can no longer find them.

kawandinho

kawandinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Interests:big hips ... a wide backsides
  • Supports:NYRedbulls Milan
Name the fundamentals that he needs, and tell me what IQ is he lacking , So i can go tell him , that way we make him into a star and he plays for the nationals ?
sigh, who to blame? who to blame? oh BACKE seems ideal .
Carbonero-Enzo-Jroke = Father-Son-Holy Ghost - three in one the god hater.

Uncle Paul

Uncle Paul

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Name the fundamentals that he needs, and tell me what IQ is he lacking , So i can go tell him , that way we make him into a star and he plays for the nationals ?

Backe is working hard with him and his issues.
http://www.nypost.co...Dp1SYctLdcbVuuN

Funniest part I've read was that Backe stopped the game and gave the ball to the other team every time Kandji decided to play solo.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
From a talent/potential standpoint, there are few that would argue that Kandji doesn't have one of the highest ceilings of any player in the league. He's big, tall, and very skillful.

The guy is talented, but I think can use this half season under Henry's wing to continue building confidence before he's ready for the next level.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

The guy is talented, but I think can use this half season under Henry's and Backe's wings to continue building confidence before he's ready for the next level.

fixed

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,489 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Oh, his agent said it. Well then.

He'd get eaten alive in England.

Ask any Brit who got a ook at him in those friendlies. I posted it at the time - they were all asking who he is, where he's from, and saying we should say good-bye because they'd be taking him back on the plane with them. He's the real deal, despite the haters here.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

fixed

Fixed the fix:

The guy is rather talented, but in a way, I think he can use this half season under Henry's wing to continue building confidence before he's ready for the next level.

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,137 posts

Ask any Brit who got a ook at him in those friendlies. I posted it at the time - they were all asking who he is, where he's from, and saying we should say good-bye because they'd be taking him back on the plane with them. He's the real deal, despite the haters here.

The real deal has scored a total of 6 goals in 37 MLS games...
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York

From a talent/potential standpoint, there are few that would argue that Kandji doesn't have one of the highest ceilings of any player in the league. He's big, tall, and very skillful.

The guy is talented, but I think can use this half season under Henry's wing to continue building confidence before he's ready for the next level.

See...I wonder about that. Doesn't the old cliche say that by 24 we should know how good a player is/isn't going to be? 2 months ago, we questioned his value as the the teams 2nd/3rd striker, and now a tabloid report has us assessing his value in the Premiership? A BIT of a stretch, ain't it?

If any of this crap is true, I say let him go (because my vote counts :unsure: )
1. Hate to hold a guy back from this sort of opportunity
2. There's a high probability that a Prem. club would pay alot more for him that what we all know he's ACTUALLY worth.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,450 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

The real deal has scored a total of 6 goals in 37 MLS games...

most of those starts were in our asshole of a season last year though...

it's like blaming Jozy at Hull.. Hull were shite all year, 6 goals was their top scorer.. no service in the team.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,762 posts
he's constantly injured. I say catch lightning in a bottle and sell ASAP.

5 year plan

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
Kandji's problems have been: 1. Motivation 2. Pussy injuries

Correct those two and I'd be sure he's a good player.

In my estimation, Kandji and Zakuani are probably the 2 players on the fast track to Europe. How nobody has submitted a formal offer for Zakuani amazes me.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,602 posts
Yeah...he'd never get a work permit for the premiership.

Only place Mac could go would be the championship or League 1.

#RedBullOut

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,137 posts

most of those starts were in our asshole of a season last year though...

it's like blaming Jozy at Hull.. Hull were shite all year, 6 goals was their top scorer.. no service in the team.

But Kandji got service, even last season. He is constantly put in position to score, and more often than not muffs it up because of his terrible decision making.

I honestly don't see how ANYONE can judge a player based on performance in friendlies.
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users