kawandinho

kawandinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Interests:big hips ... a wide backsides
  • Supports:NYRedbulls Milan

he didn't say he'd be satisfied with a mediocre performance. he said he's be satisfied with a draw, which would be considered a good result in a stadium where their home record is 6-0-4. 1.

My bad i might have come off the wrong way , hope you still got the point ,

Because being employed is awesome.

Thats why they should play to keep their jobs, the environment i see redbull creating now is a no one is safe if they dont perform team. Even Senior players Like Stammler who i think is good player is being replace by Tchani simply because he's been very inconsistent .
sigh, who to blame? who to blame? oh BACKE seems ideal .
Carbonero-Enzo-Jroke = Father-Son-Holy Ghost - three in one the god hater.

The Metrologist

The Metrologist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Thats why they should play to keep their jobs, the environment i see redbull creating now is a no one is safe if they dont perform team.

Posted Image

"You got that right, boss!"
No one makes TV commercials to get people to look at their billboards.

Calcio20

Calcio20

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

Didn't see anyone mention this, but DeGuzman is out on yellow card suspension.

:cheers:

RBNY 4 LIFE

RBNY 4 LIFE

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Chelsea

Because being employed is awesome.
You just set off the Useless Sports Cliche Alarm, sir.

This is MLS, where half the players make less than their fans (slight hyperbole). A regular paycheck and the chance to live out your childhood dream of being a pro is more motivation than any song we could sing in the South Ward. "...but the rich foreigners...", you say? Fah! If you're good enough to get paid that kind of cash, then you're already a motivated self-starter. Its in your DNA.

Yes, every rule has exceptions, so I'm sure you could single-item some examples to the contrary, but the percentage will be tiny. What fans provide is in-the-moment boost of adrenaline type stuff, not motivation to wake up early, eat right, practice hard, learn the game, play with heart, blabbitty blah.

Thank you.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,690 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.
Fuck I work 9-5..

But anywats, we need nothing less than a win. Plain and fucking simple.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal
Toronto looked really good tonight against Cruz Azul. Hopefully they wore themselves out and we can take advantage.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT
3 points no less ! !

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,762 posts
TFC has beleive it or not less wing play than we do. With the black Ben Olsen missing we should be able to Rick Ross that midfield.

5 year plan

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
Posted Image

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

Posted Image

Paradise. Real people sans Republicans.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Looks like quality reading material for the long road trip. :lol:

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,959 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USA, Everton, Barca
http://www.nypost.co...wEALmHQMafkJvVO

"He's absolutely fully fit,'' said coach Hans Backe after today's training.

"First it was my groin the other day it was my calf. But I didn’t want to come out (Saturday); I stayed (in the game). But I should be Ok for the game against Toronto,'' Henry said. "I'm not 100 percent, but no problem. The only problem I have is not being fully fit.''

#REDBULLOUT

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

Chic Charnley

Chic Charnley

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • Interests:football, soccer, futball....etc
  • Supports:NYRB & PTFC

Think Backe is saying that Henry is "fit enough" to bang in a couple of goals against a Toronto defence that consists of players that would struggle to get a game in the Spanish lower regional leagues.

It's Toronto, a collection of Canadian youth players, MLS journeymen, this years batch of Euro / Latin mercenaries and DeRo. The home field advantage thing? Is it for real? Does 20K drunk canadians intimidate the TFC players to play better?

Think Dane gets the nod as the designated speedster (unless Kandji has been dazzling Backe at practice), joining Lindpere & Marquez in midfield. Tchani's done enough to stay ahead of Stammler. Then again, might see TFC favorite Karl Robinson, just to make the torontuns choke on their beer.

Borman at leftback? Guess it depends on events at Montclair.

JPA&TH
Lindpere-Tchani-Marquez-Dane
Borman-Ream-Mendes-Albright
Bouna

Prediction:

TFC 0:1 NYRB (Kandji proving me wrong and pouring fuel on the Henry/Dane hate thread)

BLewis1968

BLewis1968

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Backe means fit as in healthy and recovered from the injury. Henry meant fit as in cardio and conditioning.

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur
this is wear Henry comes to life i will say 2-1 ny Henry and angel. with the glos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users