• Please log in to reply
588 replies to this topic

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.
Get Orlando Berrío and Marlos Moreno.... And then enjoy watching Metro win the cup...

Throw in Andrés Ibargüen and Metro can win the CCL

I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.
Luis Diaz...21 yrs old
Left winger for Atlético Junior..
4 goals in four matches...

Would be a a perfect fit for NYRB, young, high work rate even without the ball and on defense.. And most importantly can score
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,306 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Luis Diaz...21 yrs old
Left winger for Atlético Junior..
4 goals in four matches...

Would be a a perfect fit for NYRB, young, high work rate even without the ball and on defense.. And most importantly can score

Wasn't he linked to Dallas?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Huracan more and more

Get Orlando Berrío and Marlos Moreno.... And then enjoy watching Metro win the cup...

Throw in Andrés Ibargüen and Metro can win the CCL

Metro could have won CCL if we didnt leave Kaku on the bench too.

I honestly think that were at a point where next year, one of NYC, us, or ATL will win CCL. Just need to win the cup or win the Shield by 6 or 7 points to qualify.
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users