Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Make sure to read the email from your ticket rep:

"If you redeemed tickets for the CCL match, please note that these are NOT on your digital Member Card.  Click MANAGE MY TICKETS in the Red Bulls App to access your tickets.  I recommend putting it in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay for easy entry tomorrow night.  Gates will open at 7PM."

So, if you are like me and reluctantly downloaded the Red Bull app, you may now have to download and sign up for something completely different to get into this game. Technology is for jerks.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
You don't have to download a different app. Just click on manage tickets in the app and they will be right there.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Signed up for Google Pay. I figure I will need it for next round anyway.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

redredred

redredred

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Supports:metro
really going to miss the $5 Id get from scalper outside stadium for unused paper tickets

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

going to miss ... unused paper tickets

Can Fan Services print hard copies?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

Can Fan Services print hard copies?

Yes absolutely at the box office. Your rep can also mail you hard tickets. However you lose out of the Red Card Members Plus bonus when you enter the stadium with another method. I will have my entire season tickets mailed to me next week. Also if you buy extra tickets through the team (First hand / Secondary market (Ticketmaster TicketExchange) the additional ticket will be in your account. If you buy them on stubhub or any other secondary market. The ticket will be sent to you and you can "accept" the tickets into your account. Then they can be printed at the box office or mailed by the front office to  you if you buy them far enough in advance.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Lines are already long enough can't wait for everyone to fumble around with their phone after getting patted down by security to get you phone scanned.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

really going to miss the $5 Id get from scalper outside stadium for unused paper tickets

They will still be around. Season ticket holder (brokers) can have hard tickets mailed to them or printed at the box office at anytime. Plus the brokers outside the stadium can buy and sell tickets outside the stadiums on their phone. If you need an extra ticket and you agree to a price with a scalper. he will text you the link to accept the ticket you arranged to buy. If you have an extra and sell to a scalper same exact process. However I don't see street brokers going through with all that hassle even though it is possible. There will be a few hard tickets floating around but the lack of them floating around can potentially raise the cost of tickets.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Lines are already long enough can't wait for everyone to fumble around with their phone after getting patted down by security to get you phone scanned.

Take a screen shot of the tickets or your red member card and at least that way you don't have to access the app again.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Take a screen shot of the tickets or your red member card and at least that way you don't have to access the app again.

Oh im not worried about me, im worried about other people who aren't ready for this "upgrade" or have stuff like cracked phone screens or are fiddling with their phone being unlocked. 

The worst is gonna be the people sitting at the top of the section who want to see my ticket after i got drinks and food in my hand. 

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT
This is unrelated but why is that guy always buying extra tickets, even tonight??? What's the angle here boys.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

This is unrelated but why is that guy always buying extra tickets, even tonight??? What's the angle here boys.

Perhaps he is from the FO.
They want walk-up to pay more at the windows.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users