• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

And its the Metro!
Metro SC!

That's plagiarism! (SP?) :cool:

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

Calcio20

Calcio20

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

That's plagiarism! (SP?) :cool:

I love my club !!

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

We've got this on a shirt and already sing this on our walk from Bello's to the bridge. Backed!

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us
We don't care.

We are New York
Super New York
We are New York
Ninety-six

Harry The Dog just rolled over in his grave.
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

Grimnitz

Grimnitz

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hertha BSC, FC Harlem

Harry The Dog just rolled over in his grave.

HARRABY'S ALIVE!
"What do I have to do to get you into my van?"~Konrad

“Sellouts are extremely important to us for what we're trying to start here.”-Chris Heck
http://www.facebook.com/VikingArmySC

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

The main problem we have on this board is that we have fans who care and love this team and other "fans" who just want to troll the real fans. Yes, we have had a lot of problems over the years and little to show for it, but, for God's sake, don't push our head down in it when we fall in the manure.

No one here is an authority as to who is a real fan and who are "fans". You aren't an authority, I'm not either.

Do everyone a favor and stop while you're ahead.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

We've got this on a shirt

Yet, you don't post a link! :lol:
(Of course, I can't find one myself! :D)

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Haig

Haig

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts
  • Supports:Bora Bora Metro

No one here is an authority as to who is a real fan and who are "fans". You aren't an authority, I'm not either.

+1000

If I didn't love the team I would have given up a long time ago. Fact of the matter is that even the fans who go at people like Sack for criticizing the Red Bull corporation want the same basic thing I do, which is a championship. If that's what you want, you're surely a fan, even if you're wrong about everything else.
╔╦╗┌─┐┌┬┐┬─┐┌─┐  ╔═╗┌─┐┬─┐┌─┐┬  ┬┌─┐┬─┐
║║║├┤  │ ├┬┘│ │  ╠╣ │ │├┬┘├┤ └┐┌┘├┤ ├┬┘
╩ ╩└─┘ ┴ ┴└─└─┘  ╚  └─┘┴└─└─┘ └┘ └─┘┴└─

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

+1000

If I didn't love the team I would have given up a long time ago. Fact of the matter is that even the fans who go at people like Sack for criticizing the Red Bull corporation want the same basic thing I do, which is a championship. If that's what you want, you're surely a fan, even if you're wrong about everything else.

Who are you to say they are wrong? :cool: :lol:

TerrorLovesYou

TerrorLovesYou

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Supports:millwall & Your mom
actually, if you think about it... everywhere you read and every journalist always dogs and puts down RBNY. you rarely see positive shit about us. you always hear how great LA is, how great Seattle is. they always find ways to put us down.

and do not even compare us to philly and its fans. everywhere i read, and everything i hear are always negative connotations towards the NY club.

and yes, you hear us bashing other MLS clubs about taking the "i believe" because we had started it at the end of the season 2 years ago. next thing you know, you hear it at every match. same with "we love ya". are songs stolen from europe/south america/asia? every song is essentially stolen.

but as fans, from everything i read... people bash on the RBNY the most. so in the end, we are the most hated. just like when Rogers went after donavan. its things like this, that gets us this rap. personally, i'll take that over then being your "squeeky clean" club. we are who we are, shit has gone down, shit has happened.

BIG DEAL. if some people want to say, no one likes us, LET THEM. personally, i dont care if no one likes us, ya know??? cause i dont f'n care.

we are all who we are because of whom we are.

most of us are your blue collar, working class stiff. we are sorry we all cannot be white collar like yourself, Mr. Onionsack. there is a huge class difference between a lot of us. and you must accept that. i know i accept it.

how about this... why dont you go make phonecalls and find out why we do not really have many night matches on the weekend. your answer is right there...

and i shall always remain....

Chic Charnley

Chic Charnley

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  • Interests:football, soccer, futball....etc
  • Supports:NYRB & PTFC
NYRB are an easy target for lazy journo jibes. Especially after the 2011 season. What an easy gift for the wise guys.

2010, not so much.

A big team, with big money, failing is always fodder for the pack.

Time we started winning.

DP3

DP3

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Fulham
http://meninblazers....601678/millwall

We don't have to rip that off, but if we have a chant with similar energy, that would be awesome.

Rob Money

Rob Money

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

http://meninblazers....601678/millwall

We don't have to rip that off, but if we have a chant with similar energy, that would be awesome.

GSS already does that. See first page of this thread

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

As a matter of fact, I am an authority because I'm a real fan. People who piss all over the team aren't fans, so don't even pretend they are.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

As a matter of fact, I am an authority because I'm a real fan. People who piss all over the team aren't fans, so don't even pretend they are.

You're wrong.

End of story.

/thread

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

You're wrong.

End of story.

/thread

No, you're wrong.

End of story.