• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

ToddP25

ToddP25

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

I'd laugh if he took the money and skipped town.

WOW.....he makes all of these pleas for people to buy shit and now he is stiffing them?

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC
I don't believe it. Not his style. Better not be at least! I'm in for 2.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

MetroPolishFirm

MetroPolishFirm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Supports:METRO, RAKÓW Częstochowa
sorry guys but lately i have some serious problems with los federales ,those who know me know what am talking about,so please forgive,and have patience and those that wait will be rewarded.
MetroPolishFirm

g bugout

g bugout

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

sorry guys but lately i have some serious problems with los federales ,those who know me know what am talking about,so please forgive,and have patience and those that wait will be rewarded.
MetroPolishFirm

Run, Polish, Run! :ph34r:

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

MetroPolishFirm

Hang in there dude. If I can help somehow (not sure how but offering) please e-mail!

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

Rob Webber

Rob Webber

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Update please!

g bugout

g bugout

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

Update please!

Thanks, MPF, it is a creation, for sure. :cheers:

InkedAG

InkedAG

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, Arsenal

Guys am very dissapointed with sale of scarfs...and i really dont want to take 200 scarfs to place of my new location,so until am in nyc ,and i know it will be very cold and windy,buy scarfs...

MetroPolishFirm

I went to the Onion Bag Store and did not see any scarves. Pins, jerseys, Nike Gear, Commie Amado shirt, and Jonny Walker shirts. No scarves.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,589 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I went to the Onion Bag Store and did not see any scarves. Pins, jerseys, Nike Gear, Commie Amado shirt, and Jonny Walker shirts. No scarves.

If that hasn't been made clear, the scarves are not sold by the Onion Bag or MF, but by MetroPolishFirm.
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

MetroPolishFirm

MetroPolishFirm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Supports:METRO, RAKÓW Częstochowa
all scarvs were send already....MF could u put the scarfs to Metrofanatic store again...sorry for the delay again,now since am free i have time to do stuff LOL

MetroPolishFirm

Rob Webber

Rob Webber

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I just got mine in the mail. They are awesome! Thanks MPF.

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,419 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro

They prob need the store space for stuff thats actually going to sell.

Walker doesnt play for us, and every possible fan who cares already got a Guevara shirt. Maybe you should ask them and theyll have in the back room somewhere.

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

InkedAG

InkedAG

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, Arsenal

If that hasn't been made clear, the scarves are not sold by the Onion Bag or MF, but by MetroPolishFirm.

Ah. I thought we can buy them online via the Onion Bag Store. My bad. So how does one get a scarf?

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,012 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

how does one get a scarf?

MPF's paypal is on page 1 & phone # on page 2 of this thread. :blink:
You could PM him also. :cool:

Buy 2: hold one, wear one!
http://www.ibiblio.o.../web_86_ajm.jpg

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, RU
I got mine too, thanks MPF and thanks for picking up the shipping. I owe you a beer.

For a season as bad as DCU has had, the USOC title is whipped cream on shit ~~ VOR II

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users