46 replies to this topic

S*it Bull

S*it Bull

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Supports:Austria Salzburg
of course its great when a company like red bull invests a lot of money into a football team but how high should the price be for being numer 1 in your country (and even that is not so sure atm).

we were ALL happy as we heard that they bought our club, but then there are all these little things that changed which were too much.

of course there are a lot of people who dont care about colours and about having an event instead of a real soccer game as long as their team wins, but someday they wont win and i bet there wont be any of those "fans" there.

anyway i wont bother you anymore, i hope you get it right with red bull, and maybe they did learn their lesson and will respect the history of your team.

PS.: its true that our team was in bad financial shape, but it was not just last year and we would have made it like the last years without red bull (again a statement from the red bull fans which isnt 100% true)

;)

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY
I'd rather suffer another ten years of losses than lose the identity. But that's me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users