Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC
I like it. It has promise.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,419 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro
YES! I cant wait to vote and BULL and LAMB of the week!

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense
Posted Image

Red Bull NYC was founded in 2006.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

DHatch

DHatch

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,201 posts
  • Supports:Mighty Metros
Hilarious!

KDyer1012

KDyer1012

Well, he's no Michael Lewis...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • Supports:One of those bogus Euro or S.A. teams
Countdown till Dan closes this thread like he closed mine.....

Wow, Im starting to sound like Jonny G.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,589 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Countdown till Dan closes this thread like he closed mine.....

Wow, Im starting to sound like Jonny G.

There's a little difference here, Jonny.
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

ToddP25

ToddP25

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

There's a little difference here, Jonny.

I don't feel like looking for one, but OWNED.

:P

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
Posted Image

Adrian Serioux was the first Canadian to play for Red Bull NYC.

(Your worst nightmare, Dan. Marco Rizi's name has been lost to history.)

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
Posted Image

Red Bull tastes like a vaginal discharge.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
Posted Image

Partypoker.net United is known as the "scum".

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
Posted Image

Your grandfather rooted for the "Cosmos" and your dad rooted for the "Metros".

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
Posted Image

Red Bull makes you puuuuuukkkkkke.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
Posted Image

The last ten years of your life never actually happened.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,376 posts
Posted Image

If you are so pissed off about the latest "Metro" news that you go out, get drunk off your ass and stick all your dollars into the tits of Brazilian strippers, you end up writing a shitload of "Did you knows" for redbullfanatic.com?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users