46 replies to this topic

getlovely

getlovely

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars and Chelsea

I agree with you there. Do you look at it as a good thing or bad thing? Personally, i think it's a good thing. If they put out a crappy team, there won't be asses in the seats after year 1 hype has died down so I also think they are just as commited to having a quality team.

righto. for asses you need a quality product. red bull knows this. it'll be tough with a salary cap, though. aren't we at/close to the cap now? im not sure we're closer to a cup than we were a year ago. thats why i think this sale is going to encourage a type of rule allowing more expenditures on players in one way or the other.

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,344 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

righto. for asses you need a quality product. red bull knows this. it'll be tough with a salary cap, though. aren't we at/close to the cap now? im not sure we're closer to a cup than we were a year ago. thats why i think this sale is going to encourage a type of rule allowing more expenditures on players in one way or the other.

i could definitely see the league bending over backwards to provide us with salary cap exempt players, though . especially since our new owners just invested so much money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users