18 replies to this topic

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Governor of CT has announced that sports stadiums can open up to 50% capacity beginning October 8th. Metro plays Toronto in East Hartford, CT on October 14th. I guess it may be our only shot of watching them in person this season

Hard pass on having to do that miserable drive to watch this trash team play. Adding in a possibility of getting sick from Covid and not just from the team's play makes it even more of a hard pass.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,386 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Colorado has their 4th straight game postponed.

Crew-Orlando and Minny-Dallas postponed as well.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,743 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT

Colorado has their 4th straight game postponed.

Crew-Orlando and Minny-Dallas postponed as well.

They aren't going to be able to make all these games up with what little time is left. The West (if not both conferences) will move to points per game for the standings/playoffs
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Colorado's last 3 and next 2 games canceled. Yikes.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users