1075 replies to this topic

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur

According to soler Nielson IS returning in 2012.

Thats a change from 3 days ago when it was being posted that he was not comeing back. i guss he will have more time to spend in Bars in NY.

onionsack

onionsack

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos
Besiktas just canceled Guti's contract.

Posted Image
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

BrooklynFC

BrooklynFC

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Supports:RedBull NY

I think........ Andrew Jean-Baptiste......... is ready he play's for U Conn 6'2 205 .... I think he is the best CB in college right now........... He is physical and great in the air ..... And he is NY Red Bulls property.............He is the reason U Conn has the best defensive team in college soccer.

http://www.uconnhusk...e_andrew00.html

Dude looks like the next Gooch..... Do It

P.S. that play at the end of the big East Final was very 2011 Ream Like.... but if you can look past that he looks like he could be a monster in the air.

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

Posted Image

Don't think we have the bones to bring him here, Sack. Which reminds me, realistically, if the transfer window was TODAY, who do you we can bring over to the Red and White?

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
I don't think they will get another old player. I can see them use the young dp rule. It would be a lower cap hit

Ithics

Ithics

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:Helpless yelling
  • Supports:Metro etc.

Posted Image

I would love to see Guti here. I think he'd 'get it' like Rodgers does.

I'd be happy to see Joseph here. Or Convey.

I expect to see Phil Babb.
"I guess everybody has their own thing that they yell into a well", Bill Callahan

It's the hope I can't stand.

RiverEnergyDrink

RiverEnergyDrink

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
guti is all brains and the guy knows how to work. much more worthy of a dp spot than rafa obviously.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
Sporting kc's owner tweeted that he made an offer to a spanish dp a few days ago. I wouldnt be shocked if its guti.

5 year plan

Gigi15

Gigi15

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Supports:Sure as hell not DC
Its a shame, If guti, henry and rodgers were on the team and stayed healthy and marquez got his form back then we can have a winning season. Guti can play the style henry loves, he would give him the deceptive through balls that would put him 1v1 on goal. Its a shame, but sporting is smart if they get guti, players like sapong and bunbury and bravo(if he returns) would largely benefit from his passing game. But if New york can find a young DP that can contribute like that, then power to them.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Its a shame, If guti, henry and rodgers were on the team and stayed healthy and marquez got his form back then we can have a winning season. Guti can play the style henry loves, he would give him the deceptive through balls that would put him 1v1 on goal. Its a shame, but sporting is smart if they get guti, players like sapong and bunbury and bravo(if he returns) would largely benefit from his passing game. But if New york can find a young DP that can contribute like that, then power to them.

We didn't win with Thierry Henry...

If only we had Zidane, Lev Yashin, and Guillermo Stabile.

RiverEnergyDrink

RiverEnergyDrink

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
sporting denied any rumors with guti:
http://www.goal.com/...mer-real-madrid

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

Yes with Henry, Guti and Marquez we'd be poised to dominate the 2004 MLS season.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

MetroTard

MetroTard

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,233 posts
  • Supports:Eric D

I expect to see Phil Babb.

That would be pretty goddam random. Black Irish, represent!

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

Sporting kc's owner tweeted that he made an offer to a spanish dp a few days ago. I wouldnt be shocked if its guti.

This

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
Ballack said this is his last yr at leverkusen. He'll be too much of a risk for the last dp slot. If rafa was unloaded then he would make more sense.

5 year plan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users