260 replies to this topic

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts
  • Supports:Metro

lol Koko to be fair, we could be up 3-0 in an MLS Cup final with 5 minutes to go and you'd still find a way to call it a shitshow

I dont drink the champagne until the final whistle!

I will shit on Ownership and management until the job is done. When it is done I will celebrate them and call them geniuses.

In the meantime I will drink and cheer loudly for whoever steps on that field...unless their name is Marquez.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT

I think I watched every CCL match involving MLS teams and i feel comfortable saying we are not at the level of those teams currently.

I do think there is currently reason to be excited, lots of new guys, solid coach. I am just worried if we go on a bad start, like we did under Marsh, heads might drop bc on paper our roster doesnt have the fire power others do. Im not saying it's impossible, I just flat out think we lack quality in lots of positions to be a top 4 seed in the east.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts

I dont drink the champagne until the final whistle!

I will shit on Ownership and management until the job is done. When it is done I will celebrate them and call them geniuses.

In the meantime I will drink and cheer loudly for whoever steps on that field...unless their name is Marquez.

I also agree with this!!!

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts
10 pundits on MLS site about season predictions .

0 have us making the playoffs.

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

10 pundits on MLS site about season predictions .

0 have us making the playoffs.

Paul Tenorio from the Athletic has us finishing with the 2nd most points in MLS behind the Crew

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,954 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia
Pretty good analysis of Struber-ball by Sam Stejskal in the last 10 minutes of his interview on the Total Soccer Show. Says that Barnsley under Struber was one of the worst finishing teams in the league.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users