319 replies to this topic

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA

No, they don't.  Players get released on free transfers all the time.   Ali Cunt will be happy just to dump the payroll.

He better not, we will need all the money we can muster to get players from the french 2nd and 3rd division !!!!!

scheets973

scheets973

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, USMNT, Santos FC
Good luck Tim

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Cahill's status was the only reasonable excuse for not having done much to bring in players.  Now that this little unpleasant bit of business is out of the way, they have no excuses.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT
Is it just me or does it seem like the team is gonna be horrible next year? Were losing so many players

PitchOnEStreet

PitchOnEStreet

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Supports:RBNY -- USMNT

Is it just me or does it seem like the team is gonna be horrible next year? Were losing so many players

On the bright side, it seems pretty certain that we're headed for a lengthy work stoppage. Maybe we'll come out on the other side with new ownership.

Haig

Haig

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts
  • Supports:Bora Bora Metro

It's just you. Curtis, Marsch, and the Red Bull Austria folks are clearly building a team that will compete for the Champions League.*

(*UEFA Champions League)

╔╦╗┌─┐┌┬┐┬─┐┌─┐  ╔═╗┌─┐┬─┐┌─┐┬  ┬┌─┐┬─┐
║║║├┤  │ ├┬┘│ │  ╠╣ │ │├┬┘├┤ └┐┌┘├┤ ├┬┘
╩ ╩└─┘ ┴ ┴└─└─┘  ╚  └─┘┴└─└─┘ └┘ └─┘┴└─

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Of course the team looks horrible right now, usually cutting players only takes a few days into the off season and they have months to sign new ones. This year, our guys decided to take months to cut players and shake up the coaching staff, leaving themselves only a few days to sign new players.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Typically I'd sit here and hope we get a transfer fee which would result in some extra allocation money but I really don't care right now because they can't seem to manage to sign any players.

elop76

elop76

Reserve Team

• PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Barcelona

best offseason news.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

Of course the team looks horrible right now, usually cutting players only takes a few days into the off season and they have months to sign new ones. This year, our guys decided to take months to cut players and shake up the coaching staff, leaving themselves only a few days to sign new players.

Training camp starts this week, less than 6 weeks until the first game, and when the trade window closes, its closed until July.  

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Training camp starts this week, less than 6 weeks until the first game, and when the trade window closes, its closed until July.  

Yeah I didn't mean "a few days" literally, but like you said camp is starting so now every day that passes is one less that a new signing gets to spend with his new team.

still kickin

still kickin

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Supports:NYRB USA

No, they don't.  Players get released on free transfers all the time.   Ali Cunt will be happy just to dump the payroll.

I am sure he would, but under single entity, wouldn't the league also have to agree?  

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

I am sure he would, but under single entity, wouldn't the league also have to agree?  

Technically... but lets ask the genius douchebag who actually wrote a lot of those rules....

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

We dumped Rafa on a free, right?

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

We dumped Rafa on a free, right?

Mutual contract termination.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic