17 replies to this topic

JonnyG

JonnyG

Now with a blog!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts
  • Supports:USA, RBNY
Well, I talked to my father, and we decided that one of these days, We'll come visit ESC. Maybe just for a few minutes, maybe for the whole game and we'll join in the chants, I dunno, but I will prolly meet some of you guys sooner or later. Not this Saturday though, because I'm coming down straight from a soccer game with 10 friends (my dad's taking us), so if you see a 16 year old kid with spiked up hair and a Galvan Rey shirt surrounded by a bunch of guys (two of which are Mexicans) and a girl, then that's me. ;)

Also, you know how Alexi gave me his phone number? Well, I spoke to Alexi, but I'm sick and I have laryngitis, so I couldn't really talk that well. He said that he didn't actually want to change the team around so much, but he had to because it's his job to put a winning product on the field, and that although some of my favorite players are gone (especially Gaven), there will be NEW favorite players (and he even remembered that I wrote that I like Henderson and Youri in the e-mail) and that if the team is winning, there's nothing to worry about, yatta, yatta, yatta. I asked him how I can get Shakira's autograph, but he said that everybody has been asking that, and he'll see what happens, lol. I wanted to ask him about Ronaldo. And I wanted to ask if he might be going to LA, but I could barely speak, I was losing my voice. 'Cause of my laryngitis, he prolly though I was a nervous wreck, haha, but oh well, whatever.

JHJG

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  • Interests:www.metrofanatic.com
  • Supports:My Own Self Interests.

Well, I spoke to Alexi

Man you are lucky. I would give anything to do what you did. How many of these have you been collecting??Posted Image
"What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Beowulf

Beowulf

Join the Nintendo Fan Club today! Mac.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

if you see a 16 year old kid with spiked up hair and a Galvan Rey shirt surrounded by a bunch of guys (two of which are Mexicans) and a girl, then that's me.

So if we hear about an orgy involving a bunch of guys (two of which are Mexicans) and a Galvan Rey shirt, we know it's JonnyG!

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

a bunch of guys (two of which are Mexicans)

LMAO!!!! :lol:

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios

a 16 year old kid with spiked up hair and a Galvan Rey shirt surrounded by a bunch of guys (two of which are Mexicans)

JHJG

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(binks, you beat me to it)

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

JonnyG

JonnyG

Now with a blog!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts
  • Supports:USA, RBNY
HA-HA...
What I meant was I am going with a bunch of friends from my soccer team (and a girlfriend), and so we'll probably hang together, that's what I meant. Dah! Two are Mexicans. So if you see someone with a SGR shirt with a bunch of other guys... That's all. Ya know. Whateva.

JHJG

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios

HA-HA...
What I meant was I am going with a bunch of friends from my soccer team (and a girlfriend), and so we'll probably hang together, that's what I meant. Dah! Two are Mexicans. So if you see someone with a SGR shirt with a bunch of other guys... That's all. Ya know. Whateva.

JHJG

keep digging yourself a hole. its like a chappelle episode!

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

viper

viper

TU PAPA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Soccer, &amp; Soccer
  • Supports:Red Bull New York & Arsenal
Hey JonnyG,

I'm coming with 4 guys, two of which are black. If you see a colombian guy hanging out with one white guy and 2 black guys then that's me.

;)

Stallion

Stallion

official member of the David Caruso fanclub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Rangers
I'm coming with all white people... so if you see a bunch of white guys hanging out that's probably me.

Red Bull Metro NY

Red Bull Metro NY

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Supports:USA, Magyarország, New York

I'm coming with all white people... so if you see a bunch of white guys hanging out that's probably me.

JohnnyG,

I'll be there with 2 Ecuadorians, and 6 Colombians. So if you see a white dude and his wife in the middle of South America, that''ll be me. :cool:
My team is sh!t, but they're my team.

DHatch

DHatch

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • Supports:Mighty Metros
Jonny, ill be the white guy looking for EddieBa's nutsack, his girlfriend took it from him. So if you see a guy like that it's me.

Pebble

Pebble

insightful, deep and most creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,467 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Rangers FC, #RedBullOut
I'll be the guy holding a Bible and walking around the stadium delivering sermons. So if you see a guy like that, it's me.

#RedBullOut

Thursday, November 27, 2008 -

After another Hatch shank over the crossbar...
"And Hatch wonders why nobody is covering him." - Tony Meola

CBU Buc

CBU Buc

#1 Corporate Shill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, METRO Reds
I'll be the guy sitting in his big leather chair, drinking a beer, and watching the game on his big screen in Florida.

Question for JonnyG - You guys planning on pulling a train on the girlfriend?

Pebble

Pebble

insightful, deep and most creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,467 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Rangers FC, #RedBullOut

I'll be the guy sitting in his big leather chair, drinking a beer, and watching the game on his big screen in Florida.

Question for JonnyG - You guys planning on pulling a train on the girlfriend?

Well, we hear she likes to take it in the ass. So, that might be the direction we go in.

As an ordained minister, I believe that it would be best as to keep the purity of her hymen intact.

#RedBullOut

Thursday, November 27, 2008 -

After another Hatch shank over the crossbar...
"And Hatch wonders why nobody is covering him." - Tony Meola

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

I will be that guy too...except in Virginia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users