• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

arisrules

arisrules

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts
I think we should create a thread dedicated to Pitufo answering all our questions with regards the Metros, BMXing, phenomenology, whatever.

My question:

Pitufo, clearly we have a problem right now in Iraq. Yesterday Condi, the "iron-lady" of the White House stated that we've made "thousands of tactical mistakes," while Rummy, our dear chummy rummy, affected the stunned observer, overlooking, but not involved in the messy details of suching things as running the government. In response to all this, that neo-liberal hack Tom Friedman talked about this being more serious than a "tactical" error, but a strategic error. My question is...can Alexi Lalas step up to the plate and clean up this mess? What direction do you think he would go in?

nutmegger

nutmegger

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT
And the countdown to MPF relegation begins...

Pitufo

Pitufo

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

I think we should create a thread dedicated to Pitufo answering all our questions with regards the Metros, BMXing, phenomenology, whatever.

My question:

Pitufo, clearly we have a problem right now in Iraq. Yesterday Condi, the "iron-lady" of the White House stated that we've made "thousands of tactical mistakes," while Rummy, our dear chummy rummy, affected the stunned observer, overlooking, but not involved in the messy details of suching things as running the government. In response to all this, that neo-liberal hack Tom Friedman talked about this being more serious than a "tactical" error, but a strategic error. My question is...can Alexi Lalas step up to the plate and clean up this mess? What direction do you think he would go in?

Easy. He'd tell those in charge:

1. Be a Family.

2. Entertain.

3. Win.
"I love the circus. I'm the guy that wants to make the goals bigger. I believe in bold moves, progressive thinking, exciting people, irritating people, but at the very least, eliciting a reaction." -- Alexi Lalas, Red Bull New York President and General Manager, Hall of Fame 2006 Nominee.

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts
Wouldn't it be easier to just put a (P) in the title line like we do with the ® when there is a result?

You know, (P) for Pointless...like this thread.

V.O.R.

:lol:

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Wouldn't it be easier to just put a (P) in the title line like we do with the ® when there is a result?

You know, (P) for Pointless...like this thread.

V.O.R.

:lol:

You should know by now that there's no such thing as an [R] on this site. In fact, all [R]s are edited out of thread titles.
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

arisrules

arisrules

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts
[SIZE=14]OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios

My question:

Pitufo, clearly we have a problem right now in Iraq.  Yesterday Condi, the "iron-lady" of the White House stated that we've made "thousands of tactical mistakes," while Rummy, our dear chummy rummy, affected the stunned observer, overlooking, but not involved in the messy details of suching things as running the government.  In response to all this, that neo-liberal hack Tom Friedman talked about this being more serious than a "tactical" error, but a strategic error.  My question is...can Alexi Lalas step up to the plate and clean up this mess?  What direction do you think he would go in?

Easy. He'd tell those in charge:

1. Be a Family.

2. Entertain.

3. Win.

lmao

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

arisrules

arisrules

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts
Thanks for the response Pitufo:

Pitufo, does Ronaldo properly fit into the "entertain" mantra? I was thinking we should bring this guy into the fold:

Posted Image

Thoughts?

Red Bull Metro NY

Red Bull Metro NY

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Supports:USA, Magyarország, New York

Thanks for the response Pitufo:

Pitufo, does Ronaldo properly fit into the "entertain" mantra?  I was thinking we should bring this guy into the fold:

Posted Image

Thoughts?

"He'd have to lose some weight and shave, but otherwise...bring him over, I'm in the 3rd row anyway"
My team is sh!t, but they're my team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users