375 replies to this topic

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ
I'll go with the consensus -- ugly, low scoring game. Hopefully we can steal one.

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
this is a game rbny should win. i have a feeling this is going to be a wild game. maybe a 3-2 . its going to be tough for our swede and keel to contain the pace of castillo and blas perez. henry usually has a good game against them and i dont think they have anyone that can keep up with richards.

FC Red Bulls

FC Red Bulls

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Most of the East lost last night which bods well for us in the long term. (DC, NE, CB, MTL)

Now lets take care of our own business today.

2-0 RBNY

Goals by Henry and Richards

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
Fuck Daylight Savings time

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

Most of the East lost last night which bods well for us in the long term. (DC, NE, CB, MTL)

Now lets take care of our own business today.

2-0 RBNY

Goals by Henry and Richards

Well, none of the experts who follow this team, M Lewis, Doyle, Dyer (don't know BLewis' prediction) rate us for this season. They see us as no better than last which wasn't very good. So now the hot air season is over and we'll see whether or not this team has real leadership to prove them wrong.

Game on!

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ

Word

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.
I'm going to call a Cooper brace.

T.M. Anthony

T.M. Anthony

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

But it means we're one less hour away from another highly anticipated yet almost assuradly disappointing season of Metro/ Red Bulls Soccer... you know what you're right F@#K daylight savings time.

Well, none of the experts who follow this team, M Lewis, Doyle, Dyer (don't know BLewis' prediction) rate us for this season. They see us as no better than last which wasn't very good. So now the hot air season is over and we'll see whether or not this team has real leadership to prove them wrong.

Game on!

http://www.youtube.c...p;v=hz1kmGKDuUE

:cool:

(,,,,,,,,,)    

\--|-- /   
/ |oo|   \  
#aslongaswerebreathing

2013 supporters shield champions.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

Game on!

We had a good enough team to win last year, we just had a shitty locker room, retarded suspensions, untimely injuries and a coach who "didn't know the gold cup was this year"..... the same players can be champions under better circumstances.

GParker

GParker

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
OK, I'm off to Guardian HQ now, where I'll be doing live minute-by-minute on the game. If you have thoughts on this thread that do/don't deserve a wider audience please keep in touch on Twitter @KidWeil or email GuardianUSsportslive@gmail.com after 2.30pm till the end of the game (that e-mail address is one used by whichever writer's calling a live game in any sport, so it's only really active for RBNY stuff during game time).

It's the first time the Guardian's done a minute by minute for a regular season game, so would be great to hear from you and nice to give MF a shout out.

The game link will be up on here around 2.30pm

La Bling

La Bling

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Supports:Inter, Metro
We better not wear all white or red shorts against their red and white. We have blues for a reason.

FORZA NERAZZURRI

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

We better not wear all white or red shorts against their red and white. We have blues for a reason.

We're wearing the dark blues today. IMO, one of the nicest jerseys in the league.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Fuck that.. an hour less waiting!!!!

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Right Back

Right Back

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Interests:RedBullOut
  • Supports:Metro, RedBullOut
Hey anyone know where I can find an online stream? for some reason the cable in my dorm has ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, ESPN Classic, Gol, FSC, Fox Soccer Plus, MSG, MSG+, MSG+2, and Speed but for some reason no NBC sports. I hate the world.

#RedBullOut

Rats get fat, good men die.

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Hey anyone know where I can find an online stream? for some reason the cable in my dorm has ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, ESPN Classic, Gol, FSC, Fox Soccer Plus, MSG, MSG+, MSG+2, and Speed but for some reason no NBC sports. I hate the world.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
http://www.vipbox.tv...s/football.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users