#31 ESCO

ESCO

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • Supports:LAG | LFC

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

a brand new FIFA Approved, OFFICIAL MLS, silver, Adidas ball that has been begging for a kickin

Bring that and your in.

#32 rebuilt ACL

rebuilt ACL

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:12 PM

May the pickle slapping begin

#33 GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy. Club America. Inter

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image

how dare you disrespect the great colored keeper esco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imma trade you to the white clan...

#34 Caasi Gohd

Caasi Gohd

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Pachuca

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

Tomorrow.

6pm.

Mayfair park. We're starting on the left field then moving to the right.

#35 rokstedy

rokstedy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy & USA

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:47 AM

In.

"We're gonna rock on through
Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher"
"Last month I was in the Canary Islands, and I met up with Armada Sur, the supporters group for CD Tenerife. When the subject of MLS comes up one of the first things they ask me about is if I've heard of the Riot Squad and they mention that one of them has a LARS shirt, and describes the gask mask guy logo.

Halfway around the world and I can't get away from you guys?!?!"

Jasonma, from your other favorite message board, BigSoccer, which has become BigStupid

GOATS NEVER, GALAXY FOREVER!

#36 Caasi Gohd

Caasi Gohd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:22 PM

Poncho and Guerra might be gracing us with their presence.

#37 GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy. Club America. Inter

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

darth GUNSLIGNER shall be returning....

#38 Caasi Gohd

Caasi Gohd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Minoriteam 8-1 White Oppression

rebuilt ACL made his S&P debut and made rokstedy and hot rod almost soak their shorts with his kick-ass home made nets.

The light troubles continue. We had to play with minimum light. Has anybody seen if the football stuff is still going on at San Martin?

I'll try to call the city of Lakewood and ask about it. Hopefully it'll be done soon and we can move back to San Martin and start a little later. We'll see.

#39 Rick Two

Rick Two

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, USA, UCSB

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

Latecomer. I know a couple of you, hi.

Is this an ongoing pickup game that people can join like midway through a season? I think I may even have an extra one of those bracelets lying around.

#40 chopsticks

chopsticks

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Interests:i love beer, beer beer beer.
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Man u, beer me jebus fc

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:05 PM

Latecomer. I know a couple of you, hi.

Is this an ongoing pickup game that people can join like midway through a season? I think I may even have an extra one of those bracelets lying around.

This is an ongoing pick up game thats open to anyone, unless your El Mon, because EL MON is a chelsea fan, and a closet chivas fan. Isaac too.

#41 Crime

Crime

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:SOCCER AND BEER! Aside from that... avid hockey fan, some basketball, and mixed martial arts.
  • Supports:LA GALAXY/Newcastle United/AC Milan

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

This is an ongoing pick up game thats open to anyone, unless your El Mon, because EL MON is a chelsea fan, and a closet chivas fan. Isaac too.

Hence Essco's picture HAHAHA
Posted Image
Shit I keep planning on rolling out to Lakewood to play with you guys but something always comes up... this time it was a much needed nap after work lol. You guys seem to have field trouble though lately... have you guys given any thought to just playing street soccer instead? Find some nice empty well lit school playground or empty parking lot. I did that a few years ago when I was going to ITT. One day I brought a soccer ball just to kick around at breaktime out of boredom and next thing I know like by next week we were having full blown street soccer games every break HAHA
Zero Cool is always good for a laugh... I mean SERIOUSLY! His name is ZERO cool HAHAHAHA

#42 rebuilt ACL

rebuilt ACL

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:44 AM

Minoriteam 8-1 White Oppression

rebuilt ACL made his S&P debut and made rokstedy and hot rod almost soak their shorts with his kick-ass home made nets.

The light troubles continue. We had to play with minimum light. Has anybody seen if the football stuff is still going on at San Martin?

I'll try to call the city of Lakewood and ask about it. Hopefully it'll be done soon and we can move back to San Martin and start a little later. We'll see.

Glad you liked them...I will take them again. I have some better ones at home but I am working on a way to make them portable.

Maybe if we all pitched in and payed for some "light-time". how expensive can it be. I played with a group that rented a field at the Cerritos Sports complex. I also saw a group playing a pick-up game on the side there but out off the direct light path.

#43 Moemar

Moemar

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Since you guys wanted more players in grocery stores...

#44 rokstedy

rokstedy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy & USA

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:18 PM

Glad you liked them...I will take them again. I have some better ones at home but I am working on a way to make them portable.

Maybe if we all pitched in and payed for some "light-time". how expensive can it be. I played with a group that rented a field at the Cerritos Sports complex. I also saw a group playing a pick-up game on the side there but out off the direct light path.

Thanks for bringing the goals; they rock.

As for finding other places, there have been past attempts to secure places in Lakewood, Cerritos and elsewhere but no such luck. As soon as pee-wee football season is over at San Martin, it looks like we'll return there.
"Last month I was in the Canary Islands, and I met up with Armada Sur, the supporters group for CD Tenerife. When the subject of MLS comes up one of the first things they ask me about is if I've heard of the Riot Squad and they mention that one of them has a LARS shirt, and describes the gask mask guy logo.

Halfway around the world and I can't get away from you guys?!?!"

Jasonma, from your other favorite message board, BigSoccer, which has become BigStupid

GOATS NEVER, GALAXY FOREVER!

#45 Caasi Gohd

Caasi Gohd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:24 PM

I don't know if I'll be there tomorrow, but I may call the City of Lakewood today and try to see about making a friend in there to make sure that if there's a baseball game on, they turn on the light on the other side.

Who wants to go see Edson Buddle at South Gate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users