108 replies to this topic

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,133 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

First chance in a year for KC fans to watch live soccer (if they're willing to make the trip) and we wont have Kaku to take care of them.

I can't imagine they are opening up seats to visitors.   

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

First chance in a year for KC fans to watch live soccer (if they're willing to make the trip) and we wont have Kaku to take care of them.

KC was allowing a limited capacity last year.

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,781 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

https://longisland.n...il-1-cuomo-says

New York state just expanded outdoor seating at Citi Field / Yankee Stadium to 20% capacity starting April 1st. Would require negative covid test or proof of vaccine. Hoping that NJ follows suit - it would mean 5k at our games instead of 3.5k.  

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,419 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

20% ... would mean 5k at our games instead of 3.5k.  

I would love to know the turnstile count from last year's home opener.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,133 posts

I would love to know the turnstile count from last year's home opener.

I do recall being surprised at how many more were there than I had expected, but my expectations would have been super low.

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

https://longisland.n...il-1-cuomo-says

New York state just expanded outdoor seating at Citi Field / Yankee Stadium to 20% capacity starting April 1st. Would require negative covid test or proof of vaccine. Hoping that NJ follows suit - it would mean 5k at our games instead of 3.5k.  

NY are the only ones requiring this stuff, you can go to games in NJ and PA with no vaccine or negative test. Hell the UFC is running a full arena for a ppv of theirs next month in Florida which is absolutely wild in comparison to having 3.5k or 5k at RBA.

Personally just like I am with the Devils I'm sitting it out until we get back to normalcy. Helps the Devils suck and the Red Bulls will most likely as well.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,419 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

with the Devils I'm sitting it out until ... back to normalcy.

Looks like re-sales will be permitted:
https://mail.aol.com...YFOqrg2z0IN1VMU

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts
  • Supports:Metro
https://m.facebook.c...com/watch/&_rdr

0:26 mark

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal

Kickoff moved to 8 PM presumably for national television.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,133 posts

Kickoff moved to 8 PM presumably for national television.

well, that sucks.  Moved shit around to make 1:00 do-able, can't un-move it.  Muther effer.

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

I can't imagine they are opening up seats to visitors.   

I'm sure some will come up buying tickets off of stubhub assuming Red Bull doesnt block ticket transfering like the Devils has been doing (Restriction ends March 24th). New York is also allowing anybody from within the USA to come into NYS starting April 1st w/o a negative PCR Test, Covid Vaccine, or quarantine period as long as they fill out a passenger locator form. New Jersey has quietly made their electronic form and quarantine requirements voluntary since the middle of last year. So SKC fans can find tickets, and flights are dirt cheap, and they have pretty much no restrictions to get to RBA. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Looks like re-sales will be permitted:
https://mail.aol.com...YFOqrg2z0IN1VMU

That's not the normalcy I was talking about.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,133 posts

I'm sure some will come up buying tickets off of stubhub assuming Red Bull doesnt block ticket transfering like the Devils has been doing (Restriction ends March 24th). New York is also allowing anybody from within the USA to come into NYS starting April 1st w/o a negative PCR Test, Covid Vaccine, or quarantine period as long as they fill out a passenger locator form. New Jersey has quietly made their electronic form and quarantine requirements voluntary since the middle of last year. So SKC fans can find tickets, and flights are dirt cheap, and they have pretty much no restrictions to get to RBA. 

Anyone who takes one of the very limited tix available and resells it should be banned for life.

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Anyone who takes one of the very limited tix available and resells it should be banned for life.

Anyone who actually pays over face value to watch this team play needs help.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

The resale market in the other sports hasnt been as hot as one might expect. Some folks are still nervous about going out. In NY you have to get a PCR test which is between 140-250 out of pocket (Starting April 1st one can present a vaccination card for entry) and is up to your health insurance to reimburse. So that is quelling the market. Also if I am buying a package of tickets, there is a possibility of not being able to make every game due to work or family commitments. Being able to transfer/resell tickets should be allowed. Capitalism is beautiful, you can choose to buy or sell a ticket at a market determined price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users