• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

bkizoulis

bkizoulis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Fabios agents are discussing with NY for him to return. He will be an upgrade over fletcher for sure plus he wouldn't take long to integrate with the team. 

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Fabios agents are discussing with NY for him to return. He will be an upgrade over fletcher for sure plus he wouldn't take long to integrate with the team. 

source?

better than Fletcher for sure but not for long term as him and Patrick did not work well together but our midfield is much upgraded this year especially with Luq

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

He got some playing time in the state league games but next to nothing in the Brasilerao. I could see him wanting to come back not just because he's riding the bench, but because of his kid.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

As much as Fabio was a likable player, this Team needs a higher caliber FW/ST than Fabio and Klimala (for that matter)!! Let's move on.......

bkizoulis

bkizoulis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

source?
better than Fletcher for sure but not for long term as him and Patrick did not work well together but our midfield is much upgraded this year especially with Luq

Ben cork posted it on twitter. I would want a bigger talented forward but if it comes down to Fletcher or Fabio. Give me Fabio all day. Atleast hes produced compared to fletcher

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Yeah, I like Fabio but we can only have one of Fabio and Klimala.  Not both.  Neither is good enough to be what we need. 

And for what it's worth, I would take Fabio over Fletcher. 

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal
Fabio is an upgrade on Fletcher, but Barlow arguably is too, so that's not saying much.

A striker that scores more often than once every 300 minutes isn't hard to find if you're willing to spend. Fabio isn't the answer.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal
In a vacuum, Im not against Fabio coming in. That said, we need a more clinical finisher than him though, if we want to a Cup, MLS or Open.

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Just for reference - Fabio highlights: FABIO - CENTRE FORWARD - RED BULLS - EUA - 2021 - YouTube

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,478 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
We scored 0 goals in most matches in the second half of last year.

Are we really ok with the same forwards of Klimala, Fabio, Barlow?
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,262 posts

Here's the original article:

https://www.torcedor...-de-alan-kardec

Behind the scenes at the club, it is said that Fábio Gomes is extremely punctual with schedules, faithfully fulfills his routine of activities at the gym and is extremely dedicated in training led by coach Antonio Mohamed.

According to some football department officials interviewed by the report, Fábio Gomes is a “training lion”. He, in other words, has outstanding performances in team training and training games. However, Fábio Gomes cannot show in official matches everything that can be seen behind closed doors.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts

Wow, current athletic director cannot wait to get rid of him.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Remember this is the same source that put out the Aranguiz rumor, so take it with a grain of salt. I dont doubt CAM is trying to get rid of Fabio, but not sure its going to be here.

Is Schneider involved in transfer decisions already? Who is calling the shots on who we are looking to bring in? Its peak time to be starting to look at getting deals done with European leagues in the offseason and the window opening in early July.

Its going to take 2-3 weeks for visas to clear and this team isnt exactly blessed with great depth at a few positions.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Here's the original article:

https://www.torcedor...-de-alan-kardec

</span>

Training 🦁
All we need is Balouchy to help dominate

The practice field

Nothing against them . Funny how some guys can be amazing in practice but doesnt fully translate

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,262 posts

It really seemed weird that Fabio was signed by the Brazilian CHAMPIONS. He is not that good...

From J League 2 to MLS to the best team in Brazil???

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users